Natural History Museum (UK) Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Natural History Museum (UK) Interview Questions in London, UK

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Natural History Museum (UK)

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natural History Museum (UK) (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The process took around a week. I was interview by a panel of 3 people from the department that were very friendly. They had a set of prepared questions covering different aspects of the job-related skills. Make sure that you know the requirements posted in the job description, as they really focus on them and your personal characteristics. I really enjoyed the process, even though I wasn't chosen.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the situation when you worked alone on the project. What was the outcome?
      Tell us about the situation when you worked as a part of the team. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natural History Museum (UK) (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

One interview with the department manager and a representative from HR. Very relaxed and casual interview process.

A basic test to see your input level on Excel. Entering invoice numbers and date.

Interview Questions