Nautica Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nautica Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

She asked me about my resume and experiences from my most important job. She also asked what can I give to the company and why they should hire me; pretty much basic interview questions. Also, she asked me why I chose marketing as my major and what I wanna do with my degree. And I was asked how long do I see myself working here

They paid minimum wage

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises.

Interview

-To-the-point
    -Basic Questions
    -1:1 Interview
    Interviewer was nice and followed a sheet of questions. They questions were straight-forward, and at the end, the interviewer asked if I had any questions. I was always taught that in an interview even if you don't have questions to ask at least one question. I didn't have any, but I asked what her favorite/least favorite part of the job was. Later many months after my interview, I learned the my interviewer always looked to see if interviewees asked questions. They also required 3 phones numbers of references.

Merchandising Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews - very easy! I think they base it off of personality. First was with HR then your manager. Have notes ready and know your resume. I was notified within 4 days after phone interview that I was receiving an offer. Overall, GREAT first internship experience!

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Great environment and welcoming team. Managers were very informative and able to explain things well. The process was very quick, which was also up to my will of calling and make sure they had all the information they needed from me in order to start working right way.

Interview Questions

• How much of work experience in retail   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises.

Interview

interview process was fair and expedient. they required a retail math test. i had to interview with a few different people. HR and the hiring manager and some other members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. questions about my skill, retail math test   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

I was given a call to have a one-on-one in-person interview. Within 20-30 minutes it was decided I received the job; It was pretty laid back and basic. All they really looked for was people skills and the ability to do tasks without needing to be told to. During my time working there, the store manager would also do group interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you best handled a customer complaint at your previous job.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises.

Interview

It was a group interview with 7 other girls, 3 got hired for a position around September but the store was closing in February anyways, so they offered a position for the other girls as seasonal later on.

Store Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

quite easy, first did a phone interview with a recruiter, then came in and interview with my Manager and employee. Was called in for a second interview with my planner, buyer and VP

Interview Questions

• asked me to explain the roles of each person, planner buyer visual and analyst and how they all relate to each other   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises.

Interview

Beware these people reasearch throughly before selecting workers. Word spreads fast if your not what they are seeking. They know what they are doing and if you care about what others have to say or think about you this is not for you. They'll let you know before hand what your walking into when it comes to performance. Planning goes a long way with this company.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nautica Enterprises (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Store Manager was excellent in the interview and was a great leader, coach, and mentor. The store manager was thorough and was very insightful in explaining the company and how my experience would fit into the company

Interview Questions

• Prior work experience, my strengths and weaknesses, etc   Answer Question