Naval Surface Warfare Center Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Naval Surface Warfare Center Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Naval Surface Warfare Center.

Interview

Called over phone. Discussed past experiences, and hobbies. Didn't even talk about the job, was just a conversation. We talked about graduate research, cars, and hands on stuff. Easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Naval Surface Warfare Center

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Naval Surface Warfare Center (Panama City, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

They fly you out but be aware of the fact that the whole process will take a lot longer than usual. They only deal in paper work. The HR people are bad at their jobs. They won't give you any idea about where you need to go and won't let you know when they'll get back to you.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Naval Surface Warfare Center (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring process took around 1 month, give or take a couple of weeks. Depends on the position you are applying. First step was phone interview by HR, followed on by supervisor and any other relevant higher management personnel.

Interview Questions

• How would you apply your degree's theory & knowledge for the position that you are applying to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Naval Surface Warfare Center (West Bethesda, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

submit resume online, phone interview, 1 on 1 interview, then wait for decision.

Negotiation

not much negotiation allowed.