Navigant Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navigant Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navigant (Hanover, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview: a senior consultant interviewed me about my resume, asked why I wanted to do consulting, and what my experiences in the field were so far, and why I thought I was best fit for the job. The interviewer was pretty bland, and not very interested in my answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Williamsburg, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

On campus recruiting. After submitting my resume I was asked to come in for a behavioral interview. It was very pleasant although other members of Navigant who were standing in the lobby could not tell me why they liked it or speak too highly of the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to extrapolate on my research experience. He wasn't very interested in my resume and we mostly talked about my previous travel experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I was contacted one day prior to the interview that the company was interested in my experience. I was given less than 24 hours to prepare for the interview. When I arrived I was escorted into a room of three current analysts/consultants who were young, new hires. This was very informal. For the next portion of the interview, I was ushered into another room where the senior consultant asked standard interview questions: tell me about yourself, why do you think you'd be appropriate for this position, etc. Finally, I was interviewed by the leaving analyst. This was as informal as the first round.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question the interviewer inquired was "This is obviously not your ideal end job. What do you see yourself doing in the future?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in December 2009.

Interview

had phone and on-campus interviews to start. on-site interview consisted of one-on-one interviews, in addition to a 30-minute long (research/project) presentation to the group. not grueling, but make sure your presentation is interesting and informative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you contributed to a team effort.   Answer Question

decided to go to graduate school instead

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA) in April 2008.

Interview

pretty easy

Analyst Interview

Interview

We met at a a pre-interview dinner event, and were explained about the interview process. Next day:
    It was a 30 min interview (15 min behavioral, 15 min case interview).
    I got a very easy case. I had to calculate the market size and the revenue for a pharmaceutical drug.