Navigant Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.2

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview request after two weeks. One week later, received an in-person interview request. It was a three hour interview with 5 different employees. Everyone I met was nice and would've been a joy to work with, as they seemed very professional and courteous.

I was told that I would know the results within one and a half weeks of the interview, and that the only way it would take the entire week and a half is if "everything went wrong." After receiving no information, I emailed them on the final day, and I was told that the process had still not finished and that I would be informed of when the process was finished.

Five weeks after the interview, I email them again. From what I was told, their "corporate team was supposed to reach out" to inform me that I didn't get the offer. Apparently they forgot about me, despite only being one of five people to reach the second stage of interviews according to them. Very nice people, but highly disrespectful of my time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences at [previous employer].   Answer Question

Disputes and Investigations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through college. The process took about 2 weeks. Received a phone call from their HQ in Chicago with HR. Very basic interview. The interview was just asking basic behavioral questions that everyone is used to: what are your strengths, weaknesses, etc. Then an office interview where I met the MD, AD, and MC. Very conversational. They started off asking me what I knew about the company, and then we ended up talking about college (because it turns out that 2/3 went to the same college as me). These guys are really cool and very nice. I had a good vibe from all of them.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work in a group and the challenges in that group   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was only behavioral and went over your resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initially applied through campus recruiting website and was called for a phone interview. Came down the next week for an office visit and interviewed there. The interview went well, but at the end the manager came in after I had already asked all of my questions to the team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty working in a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

It was a very enjoyable process. After applying through my university's career services site, I was contacted for a behavioral phone interview with HR. After waiting a week or two, someone from the office I requested contacted me for an office interview. The office interview consisted of several one on one and panel interviews. Most of the time, we were just talking about everyday stuff, the behavioral questions and personality fit questions were not dictating the interview. I found this to be very enjoyable. It is important to them that you have researched and understand to some level what types of consulting they do. However, they are mostly looking for intelligent problem solvers, so even if you may have interest in public accounting, mgt consulting, or investment banking; the experience at Navigant will definitely prepare you and give you a leg up from an experience stand point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you lead a team in coming up with a solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA) in April 2008.

Interview

pretty easy