Navigant Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA).

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first was 30 minute phone interview (after a couple weeks from application deadline). The second round was in person at the Boston office. They gave us a technology to review and to put a presentation together for the interview day. On interview day, 3 rounds of interviews: two were 1-1 interview (behaviorial & case question), and one was the prepared presentation.

Interview Questions

• Very typical consulting questions - Behavorial - Tell me about yourself, your experience, why consulting. 2 rounds of case interviews style, 1 interview was presenting a technology market overview.   Answer Question

Consultant, Life Sciences Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic fit interview questions during on-campus interview. Met with an Associate Director from the Life Sciences group in Boston. Was invited to the Boston office for onsite interview with multiple consultants and one managing director. Was assigned a presentation topic to present to two PhD, senior consultants.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you worked in a team. What has prepared you to be a consultant?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiter at school career fair and had a brief chat about the job. Went through two phone interviews. the first one was with the person at the fair and the second was with the person in the Washington office (energy department) who became my boss when i went to work there. Very simple case studies with the second round phone interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Cambridge, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus career fair.Got an in-person interview with an alumni. Not many tricky behavioral questions. They asked you a lot of questions regarding your background. The interview lasted 30 minutes.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Typical HR first, Directors meet to discuss, low offer, negotiate best option

Negotiation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA) in November 2008.

Interview

First round interview was held on campus. There was a greeter before your interview to answer questions about the firm, and then I met with a Director to actually interview. The interview had no cases and was mainly behavioral. Asked heavily about my resume experience. Then, I got invited to second rounds which was a superday. Met with 4-5 directors individually, and they have a "buddy" that kinda escorts you from office to office. Then we had lunch with a group of about 8 Consultants/Sr Consultants... remember that even though this is a more casual setting, you're still being looked at.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.