Navigant Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.7

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Applied online through their website and a few weeks later they got back to me looking to do an interview. I interviewed with a HR rep, I believe. She was nice and professional, but I didn't make it further than her.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

The woman was very friendly yet professional. I only made it to the first round, but she asked questions about my interests but mainly asked about my experience working in groups. E.g., "What was the last group project you worked on? How did you overcome any conflicts working in this group?". Come prepared to answer questions about working in groups!

Interview Questions

• What was the last group project you worked on, and how did you resolve any conflicts?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a very quick turnaround. The process was complete fairly quickly. All interviewers were conversational and it never felt like I was being interrogated. Positive process overall. The super day at the office went smoothly and was well-organized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY).

Interview

The night before they hosted a meet and greet on campus. I met both people there from the department I was interviewing for. The day of I met with one person in the waiting room, made small talk. She then escorted me to the interview room where I met the actually interviewer (both people from the night before). The interview was pure behavioral and lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Just a resume walk through and a lot of small talk, seemed to be looking for a behavioral/cultural fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college website. I was offered a 30 minute phone interview. My interviewer was a senior consultant based out of New York City. Interview was all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Navigant? Tell me about a time when a deadline was pushed up.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Screening interview, behavioral interview, followed by 4, back-to-back interviews (technical, case interview, and 2 behavioral interviews). The on-site interviews lasted 30 minutes each. I interviewed with one of the managing consultants, a director, and several senior consultants. Overall a positive experience, and I was very impressed with the group. Everyone was clear about company/consulting expectations and seemed interested in my professional growth with the company.My interviewers emphasized work-life balance and clearly wanted someone who would thrive in a collaborative work environment.

Interview Questions

• Clinical operations case interview, what is your technical background and how will you be able to apply it to the group, Why Navigant? Why consulting? etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Round 1: Phone interview with the Associate Director.
    Round 2: Phone Interview with Director.
    Round 3: In-person interview with the rest of the team.

All of the interviews were pretty straightforward. They really stressed that they were looking for someone with a strong interest in the industry and position. All of the questions were thoughtful and focused on making sure I was a good fit for the job and their culture.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC).

Interview

Mostly just a behavioral interview, they like to see if you fit in with the culture. They'll ask you about SAT scores, prior experience, the usual things. I interviewed straight out of college so there wasn't much to be discussed beyond whether I would be a good contributor

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you about some of the greatest challenges you've had in school, what kind of work you want to do, where you see yourself in five years, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First this was a brief phone interview with the HR on the phone upon invitation. Then it was the on site interview, which was a total of two rounds. With each round of the interview, I met with multiple consultants and senior consultants who that asked about my experience, relevant work, and some case interviews.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. I was informed of selection for interview process via email and had the interview a few days later. The night before interviews, they held a reception on campus where we got to meet some of the consultants in a casual setting. First round interview was a 30 minute behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about what Navigant does as a firm.   Answer Question