Navigant Economics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navigant Economics

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant Economics (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

phone interview was just about going through your CV. But she was not asking for specific things. She just let me say things. Don't think she was really interested in me. How do you know about Navigant Eoconomics? They say they will approach me. but i did not follow up.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Navigant Economics (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

Skills/Fit interview with principals. Discussion of relevant skills (econometrics, subject matter expertise). Willingness to take on new work outside of comfort zone was stressed by all principals. Further, desire to be part of business development and growth of both the firm and the employee was discussed at length.

Interview Questions

• Future career goals, reasons for leaving, value add to the firm.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant Economics.

Interview

phone interview, in-person interviews

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Navigant Economics (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

I submitted my resume through the online portal and received a call within 2 weeks. It turned out there was a pending business case and my skills fit. I did a phone interview with the HR Manager and then the COO got on the line as well. By the end of the phone interview we'd scheduled an in-person interview with a panel on a set interview day.

3 interviews with managing partner, director, and manager of pending engagements I could help with. Got the offer before I boarded my plane home.

Interview Questions

• I did not receive any difficult questions, but in future interview panels I've heard recent grads drilled on their resumes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary and higher signing bonus. But 2 week start date was non-negotiable.