Navigant Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Ithaca, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview on campus was entirely behavioral; 30 min in length and basically a resume review. Superday consisted of six 30 min interviews, mostly behavioral with a few case questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

The process consisted of a networking event the night before the interview, which was 2, 30-minute interviews. Four weeks later I learned that I did not receive an offer. The interview was for a technical consulting internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and relaxed. HR is not very prepared so receiving the yes or no on the offer took longer than expected and was then given a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Why does this specific practice within Navigant interest you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was really straight forward. There were no technical questions, it was just a 30 minute behavioral interview. I got along with my interviewer really well and heard back with an offer by the following week. I think they scan resumes before to see if you're qualified and use the interviewing process to determine if the candidate would fit in with the company's culture.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in February 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews with upper-level staff. The interview questions were mostly behavioral or situation-based (i.e. tell me about a time when you were challenged..., etc.). Pretty laid back, but I would suggest having comprehensive answers prepared or at least being able to speak about all of your experiences at length.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were told to redo an assignment. How did you improve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Got contacted by email about the first telephonic interview. First round they just test your communication skills. They will talk to you about your interests and then discuss the details of the position you applied for.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the most challenging situation that I faced when I was working on a project and how did I resolve it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Got an interview from applying online. Interview was mainly behavioral questions. Thought the firm was unprofessional in terms of releasing decisions. Decisions took a long time, and I was spammed with the denial letter.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

I Applied on campus recruiting, and then I had a 30 minute skype interview at my college career center. They Asked mostly behavioral questions about my past work and why I wanted to work at Navigant. They asked why I would want to work at Navigant more than the other consulting companies.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult analytic problem you've had to solve?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initially applied through campus recruiting website and was called for a phone interview. Came down the next week for an office visit and interviewed there. The interview went well, but at the end the manager came in after I had already asked all of my questions to the team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty working in a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

My interview was great. My interviewer was actually one of my professors from school and I had worked with him previously so it was very relaxed. We discussed what projects he wanted an intern to work on over the summer and how the internship might further my own dissertation research. We also discussed how long it would be, the pay, etc.

Interview Questions

• I didn't think any of the questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question