Navigant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navigant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.8

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

initial phone screen from HR rep lasted 10 min, second phone interview was with the Director lasted 30 minutes, then 3rd phone screen for one hour with the Dev Manager and the Project Manager

Interview Questions

• How do you handle requirements ambiguity/ Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult co worker   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and relaxed. HR is not very prepared so receiving the yes or no on the offer took longer than expected and was then given a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Why does this specific practice within Navigant interest you?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Do not expect any response to an online application. I've applied to a number of positions here, and the company doesn't have the decency to set up an automated receipt confirmation email.

Eventually, I did have a number of interviews for a position. On that occasion, I submitted an application and received no response for three months. I then got an email from a recruiter for the company to set up a phone interview for 30 minutes. That went well and I eventually had two other interviews with more senior members of the company and with people I would actually be working with. After that, I was asked if I would consider moving to a different location, which I made clear I would not. At that point, I was told that someone would get back to me, and I never heard another word from the company. I'm won't fault them for not offering me a position at that point, but I am a bit turned off by the lack of any response after going through several rounds of interviews.

The interview process I went through was:
    1. Phone screen with recruiter.
    2. Separate phone calls with two different senior staff members on the team with the open position.

The steps that were described for me as being part of the process were:
    3. In person interview with a group of individuals from the team.
    4. Presentation on a topic of candidate's choice.

Steps 3 & 4 would take place on the same day, and would likely result in an employment decision on that day.

The people I spoke with from the company were very polite and intelligent, but the application and recruiting process are nightmarish. Navigant has no regard for applicants, as evidenced by the lack of even an automated reply. For a company that also provides IT consulting, their recruiting webpage is a joke. (Use Internet Explorer 10 for best results!)

Additionally, at last check, Navigant does not accept cover letters.

Part of the reason I think I got an interview was that I have an acquaintance who works at the firm whose name I was able to use as a reference. If you would like to work here, I would strongly suggest you network with some people who already do.

Interview Questions

• Its been a couple of months and I don't recall at this point. I'm required to fill this box.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Applied through college website
    2. Passed the first round, Mostly behavioral,
    3. They drill you very in-depth on your resume
    4. Try to get some sort of statistics experience on your resume

Interview Questions

• Who do you think you would get along with most at this office?   Answer Question

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The two things they look for is whether you are a cultural fit for Navigant and whether you have what it takes to do the job or learn how to do it.

Interview Questions

• Asked about times where you took advantage of an opportunity, where you faced hardship and overcame it. They also ask you a case question that was reflective of a previous project they had. The on-site interview was a short 2-hour super day with 3 interviews including the case   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's online recruiting website. Was contacted about setting up an interview a week later. Brief, 30-minute interview that was almost entirely behavioral. No case study. Interview was pretty laid back.

Summer Healthcare Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Chapel Hill, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Manager came to school and had 30 min interview. She asked me typical behavioral questions and why this line of work. The second round of interviews, they flew candidates to Chicago and think it was mostly behavioral as well. In between the first and second round, they asked candidates to describe their ideal project and what industry they would like to work in and why; this helped them get a better idea of potential candidates and how they would fit in

Life Sciences Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of interviews was a 15-30 min behavioral screen. Second round was on-site consisting of five 40 minute 1 on 1 interviews with different members of the team. One of the interviews was a case presentation we were given prior to the on-site visit. They asked a variety of different situational and behavioral interview questions.

Life Sciences Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Submitted the resume online, waited about two weeks, got a 40 mins phone interview on mostly biopharma questions and a few behavioral questions. Probably didn't move to the next round.

Interview Questions

• What's the recent biotech trend you care about?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college website. I was offered a 30 minute phone interview. My interviewer was a senior consultant based out of New York City. Interview was all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Navigant? Tell me about a time when a deadline was pushed up.   Answer Question