Navigant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.7

219 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

The process consisted of a networking event the night before the interview, which was 2, 30-minute interviews. Four weeks later I learned that I did not receive an offer. The interview was for a technical consulting internship.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Applied online through their website and a few weeks later they got back to me looking to do an interview. I interviewed with a HR rep, I believe. She was nice and professional, but I didn't make it further than her.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

The woman was very friendly yet professional. I only made it to the first round, but she asked questions about my interests but mainly asked about my experience working in groups. E.g., "What was the last group project you worked on? How did you overcome any conflicts working in this group?". Come prepared to answer questions about working in groups!

Interview Questions

• What was the last group project you worked on, and how did you resolve any conflicts?   Answer Question

Change Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

The interview process was not organized and the recruiter was not responsive to emails/questions. Had five phone interviews with different managers/directors from various parts of the country. All were happy with the interview and provided positive feedback; but no one was ready to make a decision. It was supposed to be one phone interview and then in-person interview but ended up being several phone interviews. I felt they dont know what to do. The recruiter was not responsive and every time I would reach him, he would just give positive feedback and asking me to wait. Felt it was waste of time.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA).

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first was 30 minute phone interview (after a couple weeks from application deadline). The second round was in person at the Boston office. They gave us a technology to review and to put a presentation together for the interview day. On interview day, 3 rounds of interviews: two were 1-1 interview (behaviorial & case question), and one was the prepared presentation.

Interview Questions

• Very typical consulting questions - Behavorial - Tell me about yourself, your experience, why consulting. 2 rounds of case interviews style, 1 interview was presenting a technology market overview.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

The process was simple and to the point. I had multipe interviews with several people. Each person asked their on set of questions that either pertain to the job or organizations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process took 4 months. Once there is an opening, the HR acts quickly regarding your application. The interview process started with an HR screening. This was followed by an interview with an Associate Director over the phone, and finally 4 in person interviews at the Chicago HQ. Overall, a great experience and it is definitely a company with culture

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

initial phone screen from HR rep lasted 10 min, second phone interview was with the Director lasted 30 minutes, then 3rd phone screen for one hour with the Dev Manager and the Project Manager

Interview Questions

• How do you handle requirements ambiguity/ Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult co worker   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview request after two weeks. One week later, received an in-person interview request. It was a three hour interview with 5 different employees. Everyone I met was nice and would've been a joy to work with, as they seemed very professional and courteous.

I was told that I would know the results within one and a half weeks of the interview, and that the only way it would take the entire week and a half is if "everything went wrong." After receiving no information, I emailed them on the final day, and I was told that the process had still not finished and that I would be informed of when the process was finished.

Five weeks after the interview, I email them again. From what I was told, their "corporate team was supposed to reach out" to inform me that I didn't get the offer. Apparently they forgot about me, despite only being one of five people to reach the second stage of interviews according to them. Very nice people, but highly disrespectful of my time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and relaxed. HR is not very prepared so receiving the yes or no on the offer took longer than expected and was then given a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Why does this specific practice within Navigant interest you?   Answer Question