Navigant Managing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navigant Managing Consultant Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process was surprisingly quick. First a phone screen with HR, then a series of interviews with members of the team. The entire process only took a month or so. Some of the interviewers focused on subject matter of the position, while others were more of a topical conversation about the industry. Overall, I was satisfied with the interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really stood out as all that difficult, although I hear some candidates have to perform an Excel test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I made a reasonable counter, which they accepted the same day. Pretty easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Managing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process took a little over 4+ weeks. I initially interviewed with HR proceeded by a round of interviews with the hiring mgr. and Senior mgrs (over the course of weeks). My interviews were mainly over the phone followed with video interview. The interviews seemed to be conversational and work experience related. However In all honesty, the process has you riddled with anxiety awaiting to see if you've made it to next interview phase.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed with several people. Be prepared for all types of questions and personalities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Montgomery, AL) in June 2014.

Interview

You go through several interviews with this position. First you are contacted by a recruiter that interviews you by phone and screens you for the position. Next you are scheduled with a phone interview with the Project manager. After that, if they are still interested you are scheduled with an additional phone interview with the Managing director and 1-2 staff you will work with. Then you are finally scheduled for an in person interview that lasts at least half the day. I interviewed with 5 different people that day at varying times.

Managing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was professional and informative. I was referred by an employee so I felt like I had more direct insight as to what to expect. I met with a member of the senior leadership team and we had a wonderful discussing the current climate of healthcare and the innovative solutions Navigant was presenting to clients to help them survive healthcare reform.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my past experiences because I have worked at a number of consulting firms   Answer Question

Managing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Applied through company jobs site, received call from corporate recruiter scheduling phone interview. Had a phone interview which was fairly easy and then was invited for on-site interview. The on-site interview also was very straightforward. Received offer after two days.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Process was smooth once I had the initial phone interview. It took time though to get to the initial phone interview. The all day consisted of 4 fit interviews as well which was a resume review and pretty standard with consultants at all levels. There was one initial phone screen with HR, and then with a current consultant. Offer came within a few days of the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were 2 cases; one prepared in advance and one where materials were given on the interview day.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was as told when the offer was made.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

took 4 months to go through the hiring process. first phone interview, then in-person meeting with direct sup, afterwards met with a few folks in senior mgmt. then received offer right after last set of interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in June 2011.

Interview

There was a mandatory presentation and interviews with several team memebers. The interview process took about 6 hours in total including a break for lunch. Overall, you spent approximately 30 mins with any given person.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

Multiple round interview process - behavioral questions, cultural fit, case study. Contacted by recruiter - interviews scheduled and completed quickly. Turn around time for an offer and negotiations within a week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Slight negotiations, but limited concessions (narrow pay bands)