Navigant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

Life Sciences Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of interviews was a 15-30 min behavioral screen. Second round was on-site consisting of five 40 minute 1 on 1 interviews with different members of the team. One of the interviews was a case presentation we were given prior to the on-site visit. They asked a variety of different situational and behavioral interview questions.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview within 2 weeks of applying then got called back for an in-person interview. Second interview was 4 separate interviews over 2 hours to see if I would fit into the team. Last interview was with the Managing Director.

Consultant, Life Sciences Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Berkeley, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to the information session Navigant Consulting held at our university and applied through the university's career website. A few days after the application deadline, I was invited for an interview on campus. Each interview slot was 30 minutes long.
    I heard back from the recruiting coordinator about 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing consulting?
      Why are you choosing Navigant Consulting specifically?

The interviewer only asked behavioral interview questions.
      Answer Question