Navigators Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navigators Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigators Software

2.8

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navigators Software in April 2014.

Interview

1st I got a call for scheduling of a technical telephonic round from the HR and then I got the confirmation interview email.
    Then after that the technical telephonic round was completed and Then I got the call from HR and she send me the offer letter and other hr polices on mail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not too hard they are very clear

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigators Software (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was quite good actually. Very Positive Attitude and discussions i got over there. Specialy the HR i discussed mostly with..is very simple to talk anything.i got my offer letter that day only. Hope will have a positive outcome afterdays in your organisation!

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigators Software in March 2017.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. It's took almost 30 minutes. There was a Hr round in office. After 1 month they send me offer letter. And after 1 month I have joined.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Navigators Software (Kolkata (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Written test(includes aptitude and technical questions), followed by two technical interviews ( focus on your current technology and current project) and one HR (formal discussion it was like cake walk)

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigators Software (Kolkata (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Moderate Level , nice CE experience with the seniors who took my interviews. They give the opportunity to make them understand my points. Need to care about our last projects and besic knowledge regarding your domain.

Interview Questions

• What's you have done at your last project?   1 Answer

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigators Software (Kolkata (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

First was online test followed by telephonic round. Both process included conceptual questions from PHP, OOPS, MVC, Database concept etc. Along with it they ask some logical questions as well.

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigators Software (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a face to face interview by a PHP developer, they ask some question. then president negociate with salary and I got selected. He is taking interview but doing some other work like he is not listening of what am saying, just doing a time-pass sort of thing.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this company?   Answer Question
    • Did you have knowledge of python also? (I don't know why they such question to a PHP developer)   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Navigators Software (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

I got a call from HR and he scheduled my interview. First round interview was taken by two guys(not so old).... second round was taken by director herself. Questions asked were very general, no technical questions.

Project Manager and Branch Head Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigators Software in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of project manager in a Bharat Petroleum related project by the company. The interviewer was good, the staff was very cooperative, especially HR. I received an offer but I rejected it due to the president of the company.

The president is a young man and is not very keen to respect people when he talks to them. He is very rude and I wonder who made him the president.

Interview Questions

• how do you relate project management and software development   Answer Question
    • what are the softwares and methodologies we used in your previous experiences for software development   Answer Question
    • do you work under deadline and have worked with customisation of the product in an accordance for a product sale   Answer Question

Senior Magento Developer Interview

Interview

Got call from one of the job portals . Telephonic interview was scheduled.It was around 60 min. Hr called after an week after interview and that I got selected and than the negotiations for package was discussed with little details about the hr policies.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding oops, magento modules and it's architecture.   Answer Question