Navitus Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Navitus Health Solutions

2.2

Coordinator, Government Programs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Appleton, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the hiring manager via phone. Did a quick phone interview with him. Followed up by an in-person panel interview. You meet with HR via video conference first, then the panel interview with your co-workers interview you, followed by a short interview with the hiring manager.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Appleton, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with several different people from within the company. It was informative, fast and kind of fun because you can see how you will mesh with other possible co-workers.

Interview Questions

• They asked what was the last electronic you had to learn.   1 Answer

Prior Authorization Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Appleton, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I was hired as a temp, in a group interview format. I applied with a temp agency, and had to interview with a group of 4. The interviewers would alternate which interviewee would start answering, so you really only had to answer a few questions first.

Interview Questions

See What Navitus Health Solutions Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Pros: “Navitus is an amazing company to work for. The team atmosphere and amazing people are by far the best part. Being part of a growing company where your contributions are literally making a...”“Navitus is an amazing company to work for. The team atmosphere and amazing people are by far the best part. Being part of a growing company where your contributions are literally making a difference and creating a stronger company... the sense of accomplishment is incredible. Benefits and working conditions/spaces are excellent and diversity is celebrated. So glad that I jumped and can now call Navitus home.” – Full Review