Navitus Health Solutions Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navitus Health Solutions Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Navitus Health Solutions

2.0

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions.

Interview

Very easy cultural questions with very easy technical questions. More concerned with cultural fit than actual talent and aptitude. Generally an incredibly low bar for the expected knowledge of day to day job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use a computer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Navitus Health Solutions

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Austin, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, brief phone interview, two in person non-technical interviews, and then an HR benefits overview interview on the phone. Had the initial phone interview two or three weeks after applying. Very easy general questions about my work history and academic experience. Was told I would hear something for an in person interview in about two weeks. Two weeks passed and I didn't hear anything. I emailed my interviewer and that same day received an email from a recruiter for the in person interview for the next week. Since the software team is in a different state, it was a video interview with one person in the meeting room with me and 4 or 5 people in the video asking questions. They asked easy questions about what I did in school and my work history. Fundamental programming questions and behavioral questions. Generally easy. Right after the interview ended, I received a phone call to schedule a second in person interview the next day. This time, no one was in the room with me, just 4 or 5 people in the video. Questions were more challenging but only behavioral. Since I was entry level, every question was about what I did in school and I couldn't answer using experiences from work. They wanted to know how experienced I was in working in a system similar to theirs. Shortly after the interview, I got a call from an HR Rep for a benefits interview over the phone. This interview was odd. The HR Rep literally read off the details of the medical insurance benefits like deductibles, OOP Max, etc and did the same for the dental and vision benefits. When I asked about how do employees in Austin communicate with their managers and HR since the headquarters are in a different state, I was told that as long as I answered with more Yes's than No's, and had an entrepreneurial work style, I wouldn't have a problem with management. Okay...The HR Rep also asked what my salary requirements were. At the end of the interview, I was told a decision would be made within the week. I waited but didn't hear anything. I emailed the recruiter, which I was told I could email if I had any further questions about the job, but I didn't get any response back. Another week went by and I got an email over the weekend stating they picked someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you didn't do your best and what do you think you could've done instead?   Answer Question