Navy Exchange Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Silverdale, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied on a thursday and got a call for an interview a week later. An "unknown" number called me twice. The first time I didn't answer and no one left a message. The second time I answered and was asked to come in for an inteview at 10:30 the following day.

I wasn't sure what to expect in the interview but I brought my resume just in case. I had 2 interviewers. Both interviewers we're monotone the entire interview so I couldn't get a feel of if they liked me or not. They didn't talk about the job at all but just asked me questions.

First they had me read the job description then they started asking me questions a sheet and they wrote my answers down. Some of the questions were:
What experience do you have that applies to this position?
What experience do you have with using computers and scanners?
What does EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) mean to you?
Do you know how to operate a forklift/pallet driver?
Can you work the scheduled hours?

There's benefits for anyone that works over 20 hours. They had to interview other people before they decided if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What does inventory shrinkage mean to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Navy Exchange

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Naples (Italy)) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied Online. A few weeks later received a Phone Interview. The phone interview was standard interview questions. The following week, met with a Panel that included the Warehouse Supervisor. The interview was more in detail but fairly easy. Mostly, talk about your resume. A few weeks later accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest quality?   1 Answer