Navy Federal Credit Union Mortgage Loan Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navy Federal Credit Union Mortgage Loan Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Navy Federal Credit Union

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Herndon, VA).

Interview

The interview process was done initially by a recruiter who was very thorough. After I did the initial screening for qualifications I set up an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was very brief but thorough. I was impressed with the quick turn around from the time I applied to when I got the interview.

Interview Questions

• What types of loans I processed and what I did on a day to day basis   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Navy Federal Credit Union

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Herndon, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me to schedule an interview with one of the managers. I was asked a series of behavioral questions. I was offered a conditional position based on my background check.

Interview Questions

• What are one of my strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

You are contacted an employer recruiter with Areotek to set up an interview with them and if you pass, you get one with NFCU. It is all smooth and they are very helpful, professional, and understanding.

Interview Questions

• You must clarify your mortgage experience, even when you touched them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Aerotek sets your salary until you get hired on by NFCU.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Vienna, VA).

Interview

Done through a contractor company.
    Met with the head of the department. Interview was pretty laid back, talked about your résumé mainly.
    The questions were mainly behavioral, so if you prep right, you should have no problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything was done through the contractor company.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Extremely brief when it came to the actual interview. There was very little description of the job and it's duties. The description given was definitely NOT a true representation of the actual position for which I was hired. I feel that the staffing agency, Aerotek, was much more interested in filling the position than making sure I was a good fit for it. The rep. I dealt with seemed to actually care at first but as soon as I voiced concerns or problems he stopped contacting me and took the position that "you knew what you were getting yourself into" instead of actually listening and trying to resolve the situation. He never even attempted to assist me in finding a position elsewhere. I should mention that there are other reps for Aerotek that are great at what they do. I will probably deal with them again in my search for employment, but ask for a new rep.

Interview Questions

• "What is the most difficult part of being a member of a team"? Not sure why they asked this, but cause this position was as far from being a member of a team as possible. It's every "man" for himself at this place!   1 Answer

Negotiation

The temporary agency I was hired through new the distance I would be traveling to the place of employment and I feel their initial offer, which I accepted, took this into account and was fair.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewed first with temp agency then was sent to interview at the credit union. There were 3 interviewers, I believe one from HR, one upper management and one lower management.