Navy Federal Credit Union Interview Questions in Pensacola, FL | Glassdoor

2.8

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I received a call for an interview about three weeks later than I took the online assessment and when I arrived there at NFCU I waited about thirty minutes then went in with two supervisors over the MSR department and interviewed.

Msr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and passed the simulation. I physically walked into the store and handed them my resume as well and was called back for an interview. I interviewed the following week with 3 people and they asked me behavioral questions and had me write an essay.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you had to communicate something quickly and efficiently?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you had to complete a task and had no one to ask for help?   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was lengthy. I applied on October 3rd, 2017, and my start date for training is in January, 2018.
    There is an initial questionnaire as you submit your resume, and if you're eligible for employment, the company will send you an online simulation test. The assessment test takes approximately an hour to complete. During the simulation, you must handle customer transactions and help customers with questions. Following that, you must call a number and record your answers for 2 pre-recorded interview questions.
    About 3 weeks after I'd completed the simulation, I was called in for an in-person interview at the Heritage Oaks branch. It was a behavioural interview, and it lasted roughly an hour. Both interviewers were friendly and professional.
    The day after my face-to-face interview, I received an email that the company was performing a background check on me. The day after that, I received an email from my recruiter stating that I'd been added to the waiting list to start a position as a Member Service Representative.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you felt you gave exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were given instructions on how to complete a task, but halfway through the task, you realized that the instructions given were not going to work for you.   Answer Question

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty laid back I was introduced to (what would've been) my manager and they proceeded to ask a few basic interview questions. The questions they asked were not overly difficult they only ask about your relvant experience on data mining, SQL (make sure your pivot table skills are good!) , excel, and a few other things. Make sure your SQL and Excel skills are really good if you're applying for the level 1 position. You should have a fair amount of experience working with large amounts of data. Lastly, I can not stress enough that you should be good with pivot tables and at least decent in SQL.

After the interview you will be asked to do some practice questions testing your knowledge on SQL.

Member Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

From the time I applied online to when I received an interview was about a 2 week process. The interview involved two supervisors asking behavioral questions and it went great!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The recruiter greeted me when I came in for my interview which was really nice and put me at ease. I interviewed with 2 supervisors and they both were really nice and talked to me like I was already a member of the team.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I applied online and was sent an online assessment a few days later. I got an interview a few days after completing the assessment. They asked typical job interview questions to gauge your personality and the way that you handle conflicts on the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should I buy this pen over this pencil?   2 Answers

Member Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

Didn't get the job, but will keep.retrying... I've heard it is a great company to work for so I want to be part of their company.
    I have a lot to offer to their company and to the public. I like helping others.

Performance Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview, simple resume review, and answering basic questions. Followed up, with on site Video Conference Interview. More questions with two interviewers, about 30 minutes each, then about a one week review period, until job offer.
    It was odd to have to drive to campus, to do a video interview, it seems like it would have been just as efficient to do the video interview from my own computer.

T&L Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I had two interviews, both consisting of behavioral questions...a week later I was notified that I was chosen pending the background and credit check. If you have things on your credit report, they will work with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person, and how did you handle the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are open to negotiations, but the salary offered was higher than what I requested, so I didn't negotiate. Also, you get a Christmas and annual bonus.