Navy Federal Credit Union Interview Questions in Pensacola, FL | Glassdoor

Navy Federal Credit Union Interview Questions in Pensacola, FL

Updated May 8, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I applied online and was sent an online assessment a few days later. I got an interview a few days after completing the assessment. They asked typical job interview questions to gauge your personality and the way that you handle conflicts on the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should I buy this pen over this pencil?   1 Answer

Member Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

Didn't get the job, but will keep.retrying... I've heard it is a great company to work for so I want to be part of their company.
    I have a lot to offer to their company and to the public. I like helping others.

Performance Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview, simple resume review, and answering basic questions. Followed up, with on site Video Conference Interview. More questions with two interviewers, about 30 minutes each, then about a one week review period, until job offer.
    It was odd to have to drive to campus, to do a video interview, it seems like it would have been just as efficient to do the video interview from my own computer.

T&L Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I had two interviews, both consisting of behavioral questions...a week later I was notified that I was chosen pending the background and credit check. If you have things on your credit report, they will work with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person, and how did you handle the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are open to negotiations, but the salary offered was higher than what I requested, so I didn't negotiate. Also, you get a Christmas and annual bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I did the application and received an assessment a few days later after the assessment I was called for an interview about a week later. After I left the interview about a hour later I got a email that they was doing the background check and about 2 hrs later the recruiter called and said everything went great and that I passed the credit check and im just waiting on a schedule

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Delinquency Control Counselor I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

Applied online then took the online assessment 2 days later. I got called in for an interview the following week. I was told the interview went well a couple of days afterwards. I was offered the job about a month later.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty easy..They asked behavioral questions.They were very nice and want you to ask questions at the end of the interview. I took control and did the best I could.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you helped a customer when it was their own fault?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online in a Sunday , received the assessment on Wednesday , got a call on Friday for an interview Monday ! Interviewed Monday with one supervisor , received a call Tuesday that all was good to move forward . Was hired with an offer 10 days later .

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to shut someone down and move on   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Great experience. Two interviewers. Both had poker faces so it was difficult to tell if it was going well. It was short and sweet. The questions were too difficult but they are scenario based. All in all, great experience and landed a career!

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you felt like you said too little or too much in a situation. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

MSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

It was long and full of promises they don't meet. It tools weeks to get the interview. Background checks, finger prints, tests. They make it sound like your going to work for a company that cares. I interview in the top 5, that doesn't matter. Your experience doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is if your supervisor is going to like you or not. Things are not done on merit, it's done by who you know, who your related to or who your going to be in the bubba club with.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer