Navy Federal Credit Union Training Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Training Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Everything is done through a recruiter at one the main campuses, so there can be a time gap between applying and being contacted. Make sure your resume accurately reflects the job description or it will get weeded out immediately. There was an initial phone interview, then my file was sent to the hiring manager for review. Was contacted for an in-person interview. It was partially in person and partially virtual with other supervisors who weren't able to be there in person. There was a mandatory ten minute presentation on a subject of your choice.

Interview Questions

• They were very thorough in gauging both my fit in their culture, but also my relevant experience. There were a good bit of behavioral questions as well as my history in the field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't a lot of room to negotiate, but I did find that their offer was fair and in line with what other companies were offering for similar positions.