Nayatel Network Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nayatel Network Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nayatel

2.3

Network Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nayatel.

Interview

I applied online on Nayatel for Network Support Engineer position. After that i received a call and email for first stage of Recruitment test. I gave the test and passed it. After that the second stage begins by presentation session. I gave presentation and after few days i again received a call for third stage of psyhcology test. I was happy because i reached third stage.I gave psychology test and after i didn't receive a call for last stage that is Final interview.

Interview Questions

• As i mentioned i didn't reach last stage of interview. So don't what they will ask.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Nayatel

Network Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nayatel.

Interview

Technical and Aptitude test
    Screening Presentations
    Psychological Profiling Test
    Interviews

Interview Questions

Because they are offering very low starting salary

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nayatel (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)).

Interview

If your application is accepted, you are called for a written test. Written test is divided into categories like Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer Engineering etc so that people of particular degree are tested in their own fields. Moreover, there is a qualitative portion in the written test as well.

After you pass the written test, they call you for Psychological profiling. It is also a written test with number of questions to determine your psychology with regards to companies affairs. The saddest part about that test is that once your psychological profile is created, they will make it as a base throughout your tenure in the company. Every promotion announced will use that psychological profile as a benchmark and no matter how good you are, if psychological profile is against you, you are doomed.

After psychological profiling, they call you for interview. It is mostly a 20 minute session where they ask you questions from technical to behavioral.

If a candidate successfully passes all of the above, he gets the job call usually in 2 weeks time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You cant negotiate with them, the salary is fixed. It was PKR 20K at my time.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nayatel (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview is non technical, and personality oriented questions are asked. Focus is on communication skill and general confidence of the candidate. General question related to IQ are also asked. Nayatel prefers not to have people with temper so many questions will be asked just to test when you leave your patience.