Naylor Association Solutions Advertising Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Interview was pretty quick and relatively easy. Biggest thing is if you are confident and sound good on the phone. you make a presentation at the end of the interview just to see how your voice sounds

Interview Questions

• what is something you would improve about yourself and what steps are you taking to achieve this goal?   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for Naylor Association Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It's was a very smooth and timely process. I was contacted within a day of my application submission. Was not easy but was not overboard. Important questions. You should ask questions to see it will be a fit for you too. They ask a lot to learn about compatibility for the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Work history, example of items sold. B   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

You will receive a phone interview first, gauging your interests. Then you'll come in a few days later. Once there, they make sure you know how to use a computer by asking you to do simple things (send an email, copy & paste, etc.) Then they ask you a few questions. Then they ask you to pitch them on the phone - not to test your skills but to see if you sound confident.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about "cube-life" / are you okay with being inside all day?
      Are you so customer service-y that you won't ask a definitive and, perhaps, confrontational, question? ...Basically, will you be comfortable enough to close down a sale?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Very basic - goes over resume and experience. Face to face interview with a recruiter - very nice, gives you a tour of the branch, face to face interview with a sales manager where you are asked basic sales questions and asked to sell a product. Complete a Harrisons personality test.

Interview Questions

• You have to role play with a manager to sell a product. Not that bad since it is a sales job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told there was no negotiation in the draw amount and everyone was paid the same but found out that other reps were paid much more after I started.