Neebal Technologies Engineering - IT Fresher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Engineering - IT Fresher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies in June 2012.

Interview

I posted my resume on the company website. Got a call from the HR manager within 3 days.
Interview was scheduled in the afternoon on a weekday. The HR manager was polite and apologised for postponing the interview 2 days in a row. They have offices in two adjacent buildings in Andheri-w, just outside the railway station. One is for training freshers(for one month), the other is the actual workplace.
---------------------------------------------------------
Total 3 rounds:
1st- HR manager. Basic questions like "Tell me something about yourself, family ", some details about the resume etc. Felt at ease talking to him.

2nd- Technical head. When asked , I said Java is my strongest prog lang. Tough questions that test basics were asked. For eg, " How do you implement an interface, without having to define ALL of its methods?" There were some simple questions too like "difference between int and byte", but overall technical round was not easy.

3rd- Aptitude and HR (by another person). Moderate level logic questions, like how you extract middle digit from a 5-digit number, what is minimum number of tries on the scaling pan required to find defective ball among 8 or 15 equally weighted balls, and so on. He also asked me what my plans were for the next 5 yrs.
--------------------------------------------------------
Correspondence is mostly done by email and phone. Most of the people working there are Gujaratis. All interviewers were polite to me, but seemed tough when i heard them talking on phone to their subordinates. I was told by the last person, that they hire only the best. Salary is all in-hand, "do whatever you want with it". Service Agreement of 2yrs for an amount equal to 4 months salary (depends on the package offered to you) seemed a bit stiff. "We want to retain our employees for atleast 5 yrs, so that the work culture remains intact." Didn't seem to be a rational explanation.

Advice to Job seekers: Seems to be a good place if you want to upgrade your tech knowledge. They are expanding to Windows Phone and Blackberry too. So i guess there's an opportunity to learn.

Interview Questions

• A Java interface has to implemented, but not all of its method are required. How do you implement the interface without even bothering about the methods you dont require? In other words, methods you dont require must not be overridden by your class.   1 Answer