Needham & Co. Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Needham & Co. Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Needham & Co..

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting and the first round was held on campus. Interviewed with two analysts that graduated a couple of years before. The interview was pretty standard, fit/behavioral to start with followed by technical questions. One of them was clearly not happy to be there and tried to make the interview very difficult and unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• If I had a 10x10x10 cube and dipped it in paint, how many cubes would not be covered by paint?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Needham & Co.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Needham & Co. in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with two individuals for an investment banking position. The interviewers kept referring to job candidates as "kids". Questions were asked similar to a corporate finance midterm. Interviewers asked for formulas and their explanations as well. Be prepared.

Interview Questions

• What number would you use for a discount factor in DCF analysis?   1 Answer
    • Explain the WACC and provide the formula?   Answer Question