Neenah Paper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neenah Paper Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neenah Paper

Office Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Neenah Paper.

Interview

First was the in person interview. There was 1 HR employee and about 5 other department employees in the interview. Then after about 20 minutes of by the book interview questions, another set of people came and switched places. Very intimidating. Then second interview with department head, informal. Whole process from applying to end took 3 months. When they give you a time you should hear back by, add at least another week.

Contract Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Neenah Paper (Neenah, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview was really quick and I met almost everyone. They were very honest and gave me a short list of responsabliities that I was comfortable with. I was mainly to do CAD and some paperwork related to maintenance.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew Inventor.   1 Answer

Utilty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ripon, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neenah Paper (Ripon, CA) in October 2007.

Interview

Interview was a good experience. Started with a phone interview short just a try to get to know you type of thing. then i was scheduled for a skills/iq test. After passing that (super easy) i was called back later that day to return for a panel interview. after passing that interview i had another panel interview with different people. a few days later i was called and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Working here requires a lot of over time. Sometimes we need people on very short notice. If we call you at midnite after you have just worked all day will you be willing to come in and work a double shift? ...... Lot's of people say they will but once they get the job they don't answer the phone, how do I know that you will answer the phone and come in when needed?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neenah Paper in December 2009.

Interview

Very thorough process. Met with several department heads.