Neff Rental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neff Rental Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.4

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neff Rental.

Interview

3 interviews for basically what is a secretary position. First you meet with branch management, then regional. A lot of weird questions and a test that makes no sense.

Road Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neff Rental in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and recruiter contacted me. He sent my info to branch manager. I was called in for a face to face with branch manager and service manager. Seems to have went well.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do I have and what kind of training.   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Neff Rental in April 2016.

Interview

Basically just having a conversation. The job is answering phones and such so how well can you carry a conversation with all eyes on you? Very easy to talk to however, just don't be intimidated

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neff Rental (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Process took under two weeks. I found the job posting on Indeed and applied directly on the Neff website. I was emailed back that day inviting me to complete the formal application. I completed it and waited a day before reaching out to the corporate recruiter. After speaking to him I received additional information about the position and my application was given to the branch manager for the location I applied. The branch manager called me the next day and we scheduled an interview. I interviewed with the branch manager. Very relaxed atmosphere. Questions revolved around my experience, work ethic, interpersonal relationships and goals. The following week I interviewed with the regional sales manager. Similar interview as the one with the branch manager. The following day I received a job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How you work with fellow employees that you do not get along with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neff Rental (Greenville, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a call from a national recruiter. My resume was on a online job site. He described the position briefly and he set me up with the next steps to move forward with the interview. He also told me to do some research about the company.

Interview Questions

• what do you like about neff?   1 Answer
    • what do you think makes you a good fit for the position?   1 Answer
    • do you have experience with working with machines ?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a problem with working a few weekends a year or working overtime every few day?   1 Answer

Inside Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neff Rental (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

I met them at a university career fair and they offered me an interview on the spot. Went to the interview and they followed up through email that they wanted to move forward in the process. I declined because of another outstanding job offer that I decided to take. Really nice guys and relaxed interview environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neff Rental (Savannah, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process (1 on 1) was very relaxed. Felt like I was having a conversation with someone I knew. There was never a dull moment between myself and the branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you overcome it? I was also asked a couple of not necessarily easy questions but more fun-relaxed type of questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Neff Rental (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Had an interview with the branch manager, really laid back, kinda just talked like you would with any one of your friends or family. Branch manager was very easy to talk with as I was a bit nervous which made the process more enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?
      How are you with paperwork?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Neff Rental.

Interview

I met with a recruiter well before my interview. They were adamant not to interview me until after I graduated college. Only after I told them I was not interested in waiting that long did they interview me. The interview was extremely easy, they asked a few behavioral questions such as: "name a time when someone didn't see eye to eye with you and how you dealt with it". Other than that questions and similar ones, they just had a normal conversation with me.

Interview Questions

• name a time when someone didn't see eye to eye with you and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

Applied online was contacted the next day. Set up interview with branch manager. Easy interview really relaxed. Had an interview with Territory manager. Really laid back -- doesn't ask a lot of questions.