Neighborhood Health Plan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neighborhood Health Plan Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nowhere, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan (Nowhere, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

After you apply, NHP contacts you if they like your resume. An HR secretary sends you a link to an online assessment, which is in 3 parts, customer service simulation, problem solving comprehension with email proficiency and a typing test. If u pass part one, you complete all 3. Then HR was supposed to contact again to set up phone interview, which they never did. They didn't say one of the steps is that NHP disappears. Phone interview would've been followed by an open house and finally an offer. I happened to ask where the job was and the HR person said assembly square which is an awful commute. This is for a job that pays about $16/hour....

Clinical Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick call to schedule interview, HR very accommadating and receptionist very friendly. I felt comfortable and the manager was quite informative and revealed some information that she thought I should know that she didn't have to tell. I enjoyed talking shop with her and felt this would be a great fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan (Boston, MA).

Interview

Basically a easy interview. They give you a little computer test to test your computer skills and typing skills. After the computer test they then have an hour interview that is on the phone. The interview questions were basically what did you do when a customer got upset with you? Basic 'what did you do or what would you do questions'.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a customer when they were upset with you? What steps did you take?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan in May 2015.

Interview

I was set up for this interview through my recruiter, I was hesitant about interviewing with this company after reading so many negative reviews. I was first sent links to do some assessments, the next steps was to do a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked questions by two supervisors, it went pretty well but when I asked about the retention percentage for the company they weren't able to provide me with the information. overall the experience was not awful but something about the way that they talk to you turned me off, it was in a very condescending tone. I guess they didn't like the fact that I told them that I would like to eventually move up in the company.

Interview Questions

• tell us about time that you had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Regional Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

friendly, welcoming, appropriate in job duties and responsibilities, interviewer was in position for at least 10 years - very familiar with working process - was promoted from within

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with difficult doctors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

I got a call from HR, then a phone interview - about 40 minutes or so. Then I got a call back to come into the open house, after the open house we find out if we got the job via a phone call from HR! Very long process but worth it.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a negative environment with your peers?   Answer Question

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan.

Interview

They email quick and fast. You come in for a one hr interview. You need 5 reference, two managers and 3 other. Also keep an eye on your email. Two skill assessment test online that you do on your on time that rate you on your call center skills.

Tier III Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan (Boston, MA).

Interview

The wait time for an interview was a little lengthy but I interviewed with 3 supervisors and the manager, very professional yet friendly, then immediately interviewed with HR and was offered the position immediately. Great company.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan in July 2013.

Interview

Everyone was nice, but interview with manager was strange. I was asked my SAT score because "everyone remembers that." I had to show how to write an excel formula, which was a fair question. But overall I think he wanted to see how much he could rattle a candidate with curveballs.

Interview Questions

• What was my SAT score? (keep in mind I took the SATs in 1990).   Answer Question

Clinical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neighborhood Health Plan (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

References are HUGE- they check all of them or at least 3
    The questions are very basic "How would you handle"
    Two interviews in most likely one day- one w/ HR and one w/Hiring Mgr and/or Sup.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible