Neiman Marcus Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Austin, TX).

Interview

Hands down one of the best interviews I've ever had. I interviewed with 3 different people, and they were all incredibly nice. It didn't feel much like an interview which I enjoyed. No hard questions. I would do it all over again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great fit for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

It took forever. Three separate interviews with many different managers. Then a week to get an offer contingent on passing a drug test, which I did so shortly thereafter I started. Each manager wanted to make sure I was right for the particular position which was a challenging one to say the least, so maybe that's why it took longer.

PR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was brought in for two interviews and asked the expected questions. Everyone I met was very kind. I met with two people for the first interview and only one person, the intended supervisor, when called back for the second interview. I made sure to prepare myself with previous events that the store hosted and that I knew the company's history.

Interview Questions

• We also have internal candidates who are up for this job. What can you bring to this position that they can't?   1 Answer