Neiman Marcus Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neiman Marcus Coordinator Interview Questions

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview

3 different interviews with various members of senior management and HR. Asked typical interview questions. Seemed rushed as if they had something else to get to. .

Interview Questions

• What is something you did at previous place of work to stand out as an employee?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone and skype interviews for out of town applicants. Otherwise, there are face to face interviews. There are multiple interview phases you go through. Meeting different levels of upper management. Once this is completed you meet with HR for further assessment. HR will then call you before and offer is given.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

They get back to you very quickly and the interview process is efficient and straightforward. I had an initial interview with the college recruiter, then met with the Merchandise Planner, then with the DMM.

Interview Questions

• How are you with organization in a very fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

Great interview..I just was bad at making a good impression