Neiman Marcus Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Typical interview process no difficulties
    Not much more to say it was easy easy
    Which in hindsight is why there are so many ineffective people working there
    What else is there to say

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at NM   1 Answer

EDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a well set up process but the actual interviews were casual and informal. They grouped together all the potential candidates and they had a group project portion and then individual interviews as well. They also do a good job of introducing candidates to current employees to get a feel for the culture.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Neiman Marcus?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Got called for an interview and went that day. Parking was in a building across the street. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I got the offer during the interview and they wanted me to let them know within three days if I would accept or decline. I wasn't comfortable committing in that short of time.

Warehouse Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was not long very comfortable setting no intimidating personnel. They asked just a few questions in regards to my resume and how I get along with others and what u would do in specific situations

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had a problem with a former co worker how did I handle it   1 Answer

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Standard. Not particularly wowed but people were friendly and nice. Helpful with relo. That was very nice. Got temp hours sing and no fee sale of my old home and no fee purchase of a new home here in the Dallas, Tx area.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was surprisingly very easy. I was interviewed by three managers and it took about a month to get hired. The questions were very basic. They wanted to know my personality and how i would handle different situations.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that you resolved with a troubled customer.   Answer Question

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process went well. Everytime they were very polite. The math test was definitely pretty tough. After the math test there was a personality test. The phone interview went really well, they asked a lot of questions related to the company and a few about my experiences. The essay was kind of tough because it required a lot of thinking. The skype interview was where I had trouble. I thought it was going well but towards the end I realized it didn't go as well as I hoped.

Interview Questions

• which 3 words describe you?

Name a time of hardship and how you dealt with it?

Why Neiman Marcus?

Explain your fashion experience.

Where do you want to be in the company in 5 years.   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Apply online first. I had two interviews. The first one with the department manager, the second with the store assistant manager. Both within a couple of days of each other.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite designer?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Multiple steps in the process. You start by submitting an application online, then you take a retail math test, if you pass that, you will get a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter. Asks questions about your experience, leadership style, learning style, future goals, and why you want to work for them. If you pass that, you have to write a 2-page essay responding to a question/problem. After that, you interview with an executive over video or in person.

Interview Questions

• Why Neiman Marcus?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years (work-wise and location-wise)?   1 Answer
    • What do you want from a manager? Ie- how do you learn best?   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, one in person with the marketing manager, one with the director. All of the interviews were brief. The one with the director was a little intimidating. I got the call with an offer a few hours after my final interview. I wish I wouldve pushed for a larger salary. Negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions, they just want to know that you are qualified and willing to work hard. They aren't trying to throw trick questions at you.   Answer Question