Neiman Marcus Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Application, document submission and in-person interview. During the in-person time, I met with a manager individually as well as with a group for a short while. Everyone who I met was incredibly warm and gracious and answered questions candidly.

Interview Questions

• Describe what experience in the past makes you the best prepared for the challenges in this role?   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

On campus recruiting and always lots of candidates. There is a 2 day assessment at HQ with interviews in both an individual and a group setting. A retail math test is required.

Interview Questions

• Group project to test thought process.   1 Answer

Customer Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I applied. I spoke with someone in Human Resources, after a complete background check, I was offered the position of customer care representative.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Face to face with supervisor. If supervisor like you then you meet the manager. Second interview meet director. Director gives you an aptitude test on retail math etc. Human resources does a background check, credit history. Since this is a financial job a poor credit history will disqualify you for the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Assistant Site Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX).

Interview

Called me in for an interview. First interview went okay, the next few went really well. Nothing difficult just asked about my experience and what was on my resume. It went on for about 3 days. They immediately called me for an offer.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Went through the interview process for the executive development program. Since the recruitment process was not through a college, my first interview was a phone interview. Was asked behavioral questions and about resume. After that was invited to a two day interview at their headquarters in Dallas. The first day included a tour of Dallas and a dinner with executives. The second day included two individual interviews, a group project, and a lunch with other assistant buyers. All interviews focused on behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the fashion industry?
      What kind of work environment do you like?   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer - EDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview for first round, second round is two days at HQ in Dallas. There will be two interviews (they may have changed this to just one interview since I was there) and a group project with others interviewing as well as a dinner with current buyers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had too much on your plate and didn't know how to get it all done?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Full day process, multiple interviewers, pleasant interactions with staff. Overall experience was good. Back offices were less elegant than expected, based on store merchandise and high quality customer service.

Interview Questions

• What I know about Retailing.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

it was a very easy process. i had to take a drug test and credit check. it was very easy and fun and i really enjoyed working from home and would love to do it agian

Interview Questions

• they asked typical questions that most interviewers ask   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a 'mass' interview. We all got hired without questions asked. Then slowly they started firing one by one. New hirees did not know why. They were told if you can do 20 pages worth of packing, your ok. They got fired. Old employees stayed hired even if they were slacking off. Favoritism!!!

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime because it is mandatory.   1 Answer