Neiman Marcus Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.6

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Face to face with supervisor. If supervisor like you then you meet the manager. Second interview meet director. Director gives you an aptitude test on retail math etc. Human resources does a background check, credit history. Since this is a financial job a poor credit history will disqualify you for the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Assistant Site Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX).

Interview

Called me in for an interview. First interview went okay, the next few went really well. Nothing difficult just asked about my experience and what was on my resume. It went on for about 3 days. They immediately called me for an offer.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Went through the interview process for the executive development program. Since the recruitment process was not through a college, my first interview was a phone interview. Was asked behavioral questions and about resume. After that was invited to a two day interview at their headquarters in Dallas. The first day included a tour of Dallas and a dinner with executives. The second day included two individual interviews, a group project, and a lunch with other assistant buyers. All interviews focused on behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the fashion industry?
      What kind of work environment do you like?
      Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Full day process, multiple interviewers, pleasant interactions with staff. Overall experience was good. Back offices were less elegant than expected, based on store merchandise and high quality customer service.

Interview Questions

• What I know about Retailing.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

it was a very easy process. i had to take a drug test and credit check. it was very easy and fun and i really enjoyed working from home and would love to do it agian

Interview Questions

• they asked typical questions that most interviewers ask   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a 'mass' interview. We all got hired without questions asked. Then slowly they started firing one by one. New hirees did not know why. They were told if you can do 20 pages worth of packing, your ok. They got fired. Old employees stayed hired even if they were slacking off. Favoritism!!!

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime because it is mandatory.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had 3 interviews total- 1 with HR, 1 with the DM and the sales associate and 1 with the Director. Very straightforward interview questions, no nonsense questions like remember a time..... or how did you......

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with an account manager who I would report to. Went through a series of pretty easy questions for about 45 minutes. They were mostly based on personality and how I work with other people- she let me know that I could learn and be trained for what the job actually entailed.

Credit Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

They sent me an email for an interview for the following week. The interview consisted of mostly behavior type questions and some skills set questions. HR then sent me an offer letter through email informing me that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a busy schedule with many deadlines? Are you familiar with office suite?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Got a call a couple days after applying online. I informed them that I would be relocating soon but was not there yet. Did two phone interviews. Was offered the job on the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember the exact question, but it was situational.   Answer Question