Neiman Marcus Executive Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neiman Marcus Executive Development Program Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview

Hiring process begins with a standard survey/ demographics online form where you are able to submit your resume and cover letter. The next step is a 25 math assessment. Upon passing the math assessment you are contacted via phone for phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Executive Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview

Not super hard. Interviews are conversational. Mostly looking for fit with firm. Great people. Group project wasn't hard but can be derailed by controlling teammate. Enthusiasm and love for Dallas is what they strive for. The employees are the most passionate people I've ever met for a job. Final round process is great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

After applying online, going through an online skills test, and a skype interview I made it to the two day Assement in Dallas. Here, along with 30 other applicants, we were given tours of the offices, of Dallas, and met with numerous senior executives from Neiman Marcus. The Assement also included a group project and two more in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Having two back to back interviews was a little difficult, but the questions were standard.   Answer Question