Neiman Marcus Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview - received offer following day of in person interview - started 2 weeks later - 5 HR associates quit within my first month of employment.

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

intense interview process with all company executives and store manager. Your experience definetely came into play as to know what they were looking for. Also, having a great understanding of the business flow of all the areas of a store was important. You must have an undestanding of all aspects of the selling floor as to better understand associate, manager, and client needs too. The overall experience was great! I liked how you got to meet everyone so that everyone understood the company goal. It made you feel like your role was notonly an intergral part of the store, but also of the company!

Interview Questions

• what do you feel you could do to bring change to the store?   Answer Question