Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Associate (Accessories) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Contacted by HR contact and made an appointment for an interview with her 1-on-1. She was super nice and answered all my questions. Definitely made me feel at ease. I passed that interview and she invited me for a second interview with the department manager and her assistant. This interview was more tough and focused on my selling techniques and how I would achieve my sales goal. She was not warm and friendly, which I liked. At least she was honest about the nature of the sales goal and commission based work. I didn't get a call back that week, so I assumed I didn't get the job. However, a month later, HR calls me saying there's another position available and they would like to offer it to me. I decline as I have found another job.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself to me   Answer Question
  • What is the most important thing in selling an item to a customer?   Answer Question
  • How would you achieve your weekly sales goal? What are some techniques?   Answer Question
  • What are your future goals? What do you want to be doing in 3-5 years?   Answer Question
  • How long do you envision yourself working here?   Answer Question

I found another job.