Neiman Marcus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.6

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Typical interview process no difficulties
    Not much more to say it was easy easy
    Which in hindsight is why there are so many ineffective people working there
    What else is there to say

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at NM   1 Answer

EDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a well set up process but the actual interviews were casual and informal. They grouped together all the potential candidates and they had a group project portion and then individual interviews as well. They also do a good job of introducing candidates to current employees to get a feel for the culture.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Neiman Marcus?   1 Answer

Warehouse Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was not long very comfortable setting no intimidating personnel. They asked just a few questions in regards to my resume and how I get along with others and what u would do in specific situations

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had a problem with a former co worker how did I handle it   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Got called for an interview and went that day. Parking was in a building across the street. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I got the offer during the interview and they wanted me to let them know within three days if I would accept or decline. I wasn't comfortable committing in that short of time.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online first. The process took about 2 weeks. I met with different management and department person in one day. They are very friendly. They asked about experience in retail and then they talked about their expectations for work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Framingham, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rather easy. Interviewed with 3 people in management on the same day. Everyone was very nice and professional. The same day of the interview was sent an email offering the position.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Neiman Marcus in Lenox Mall in Atlanta. They have their corporate offices in the back of the store. The offices were hard to find at first but I was greeted with smiling faces. The HR director took the interview very seriously and really examines your resume, asking specifics about everything you have on it so it better be legit. Overall it was a more difficult interview in that her questions were specific you YOU as opposed to generic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What responsibilities do you think this job consists of?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview

Very friendly and nice. Just asked a few questions about me and my experience then spent the rest of the time telling me what the job was and what to expect.

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in January 2017.

Interview

There was an online application, then an invitation for an online mathematics assesment, then a phone interview. It was a very basic phone screening interview discussing interest in job and past experiences. After the phone interview, I was invited to do a written/essay interview online.

Loss Prevention Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very fast process. There were two interviews. I meet with a manager one on one. Then I had a interview with a HR rep. Acouple days after I went to a drug test and on my way home. I received a phone call extending me the offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you aspire to?   1 Answer
    • What would you bring to our company?   1 Answer