Neiman Marcus Loss Prevention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neiman Marcus Loss Prevention Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2016

2.5

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview

I submitted a resume through a job site online. I recieved a call from the Loss Prevention Manager to set up an interview. A day or two after the interview the manager called me and asked if I could come in for an interview with HR. After meeting with HR the Loss Prevention Manager called with a job offer pending a background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have pertaining to this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Pretty simple interview. I interviewed with the LP Manager and assistant HR manager. I was called back for a second interview and spoke with the HR Manager and General Manager. They never responded in the time frame they told me and left me waiting in the lobby for a half hour after our scheduled interview time. From time of first interview to hearing back after second interview took about a month. All in all not a real professional experience.

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in November 2007.

Interview

i three interviewed with differnet people. It was a pretty routine experience. The interviewers were not very experienced and the whole process was very simple. I spoke with the asst. hr manager, i then had an interview withe the HR manager, she was nice and did not have a whole lot say. I then spoke to the LP manager he was great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non exeistant

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in June 2010.

Interview

Be prepared for a credit check, as they run one on all associates.

Interview was basic and non-challenging. Questions such as why you want to work at the company, what do you like about your current job, etc.

Initial interview with department manager was followed by interview with HR manager.