Neiman Marcus Merchandise Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neiman Marcus Merchandise Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview

met with department manager and discussed basic background and work experience. Also discussed how to hand disputes among employees and how comfortable I was merchandising the floor without direction. And last but not least there are a lot of questions about your comfort level with an I phone because all employees have one and being tech savy is important.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in April 2013.

Interview

I was called in for an interview the day after I applied online. I wasn't too sure about the position seeing as I have never worked in retail. The interviewer seemed less than professional and far from prepared. Her first question was "what do you think about fashion?".. I was more so expecting questions about weaknesses/strengths, past work experiences etc. I could tell she had never really even looked at my resume or noted anything I had done. It was a painfully awkward interview with very little input from her. I really could not wait to get it over with. I was not sure what type of person she was looking for, but I know it was not me. My real assumption was she was looking for someone similar to her-- stuck up with a "whatever" attitude. I hope she doesn't work with customers!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just questions that were unrelated to the position.   Answer Question