Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Interviewed with a couple of people who asked generic interview questions. Never received a follow up afterward even when I call and email. Very unprofessional with this process and I hope in the future this firm can learn a few things about proper protocol for candidates.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Columbia, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

People are instructed to take a test. At that point they aren't too interested in meeting you, they only want to know if pass or fail it and get an app from you.

Interview Questions

• There weren't questions asked. They only asked me to complete a test.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I sat down with the Receptionist and Regional Administrative Manager. We had a fairly pleasant and casual conversation, and I submitted my application materials. They described to me, accurately enough (but also sketched rather broadly at times), the role I was applying for. They described the daily duties of the job and seemed to be paying attention to how even-keeled I was. It seemed to me that they were more interested in my personality, rather than my intelligence or abilities. As I found out, the job I eventually got there certainly selected for temperament rather than talent (though the latter was useful, too).

Interview Questions

• After some small-talk and exchanges of pleasantries, I was asked what appealed to me about the position and the firm.   1 Answer

PA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Charleston, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

What can I say? It was a professional standard interview at the Charleston office. I Interviewed with the manager and my future colleagues. It was a challenging but pleasant experience.

IP Docketing Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people at the Boston Office. All interviewers were nice and friendly, asked many questions such as deal with, how to etc.. Overall, I got really good impression of the people and the office atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest situation at work and how it was solved?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The first with HR and Assistant Supervisor. The second and third with attorneys I would be working for. The first was pretty standard, and the other two were more specific to the position itself.

Staff Interview

Interview

Basic personality questions, tell me about yourself, why do you wish to work here, questions regarding information on my resume. Short and sweet. Met with several people for little over half an hour.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough.

Interview

Phone interview with HR

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough in June 2013.

Interview

Overall I had three interviews on two separate occasions. I was referred by a staffing company. I interviewed with HR, then the team that I would have been working with. I felt really confident about both interviews. Later I had the opportunity to meet the recruiter who placed the job she told me I was strong, I simply did not get offered the job because her candidate had more experience.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through my law school's recruiting website. Was selected for an interview at the office in Boston.
    Interviewed by 4 different attorneys, 2 associates and 2 partners. Questions were VERY generic. Just picked different things off my resume and asked to elaborate. No behavioral questions.

Got a call with an offer a month later.

Interview Questions

• One of the associates didn't ask me a single question but told me to lead the interview and to do all the asking.   Answer Question