Nelson Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.3

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I interviewed at Nelson Staffing (Sacramento, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for a job, they called me & set an appointment. Filled a form, spoke with hiring associate. She was nice but didn't pay attention to my resume well before asking me to went for interview.

Problem Solver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nelson Staffing (Riverside, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had two interview with two different managers. One of them ask common questions. The other manager ask intense questions. I was nervous with the second manager but I stay calm and answer each question honestly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nelson Staffing.

Interview

appled online a few weeks later had a phone screen that was fine told her my situation and what i needed in a role she emailed me over paper work, met in person with a few diffrent recuriters.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nelson Staffing.

Interview

Asked a variety of questions on the phone and then asked questions in person and then given a tour around. They were friendly. I had to wait a while before being interviewed. They offered me water. They talked about their own experiences and about the business. It wasn't very clear if they were interested in hiring me at all, and the process took a long time for not getting the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Then questions about my resume. Asked specific questions about each position.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nelson Staffing.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me for best times to speak. I told her I would be free the rest of the week. She then proceeded to completely ignore me. I'm not sure what the qualifications are for being hired as a recruiter there, but my guess is that the bar is pretty low.

Staffing Assistant Interview

Interview

Very easygoing - the recruiters are nice and very interested in getting to understand your needs and know you. They take time to review your resume and want to know about your employment history in detail. They will check your references.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nelson Staffing (Redwood City, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

No interview was giving. Just a short phone call and a set of skills to determine a good spot for you. I didn't even have to go into any office. Everything was handled over the phone and set up was a breeze. No conflicts. I can't really describe this as an interview process. If you ask me the interview is a thing of the past it just makes employees over think their abilities. Nerves trigger

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nelson Staffing (Torrance, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Comfortable - lots of paperwork. Watch safety presentation and 1 on 1 interview

Bring 2 forms of ID and banking info and they did on site drug testing. Talked about job duties location and about how and what to do for company interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonoma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nelson Staffing (Sonoma, CA).

Interview

The initial interview was a 30 minute phone screening/interview. The following week I was called in for a second in-person interview at the office that I would be working in. The receptionist was very nice and the manager interviewing me came out to meet me and bring me into her office where I found myself among the team with whom I would be working. The entire experience was very pleasant. While there were some structured questions we were able to branch out into conversations comfortably transitioning into the next topic and question naturally. We found ourselves laughing often which helped ease any nerves.

Interview Questions

• Each team member asked me questions about my previous experience and my comfort in the tasks that would be required of me in the position.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nelson Staffing (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

They call me for inventory control position. They like my previous experience and they hiring me the next day. They also gave a little history of the company. I also was told what the position was about.

Interview Questions

• If i can work under pressure.   1 Answer