Nemacolin Woodlands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nemacolin Woodlands Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nemacolin Woodlands

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nemacolin Woodlands in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed 3 separate times over the course of two months. After the third interview, I never heard back from them. Followed up with the person I interviewed with and said they would know more the following week. And that was the last I heard of them. And I thought the interviews went great! Shows a great lack of courtesy and professionalism in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• How has your accounting experience prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

GM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nemacolin Woodlands in October 2015.

Interview

Call from their attorney first. Then went to property and interviewed with 12 people in 1 day which was rather insane. The owner interview was strange as I don't believe she knew what she was looking for. Said she wanted a partner? They told me we will get back to you, but never did. Shows a lack courtesy and how they treat people. In follow up the HR person said we ae still in the process then she quit and never heard another word.

Interview Questions

• All over the board, but the biggest issue is whether you can tolerate the isolation as this place out of the main stream. What would you do first if you got the job?   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nemacolin, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nemacolin Woodlands (Nemacolin, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was with three associates - two from the F&B department and one from HR. Second round of interviews was excessive. Interviewed with multiple F&B managers and chefs. Third round was drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the position?   1 Answer

Golf Caddie Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nemacolin Woodlands (Uniontown, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I heard about the position through my cousin and I applied online. I received a call about a week or so later from them saying they were interested in me and wanted to do a phone interview. I had the interview on the spot and at the end of the call, they gave me a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any golf experience?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nemacolin Woodlands.

Interview

I originally went to HR to only be directed to another building. However the HR person was unable to point me to the correct location causing me to drive up and down the property.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with guests?   1 Answer

They offered me $12/hour with minimal benefits.

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nemacolin Woodlands in December 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with the assistant HR director only, and then only briefly met the HR director. The interview was laid back and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with teamwork and when it was difficult.   Answer Question