Nemours Children's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nemours Children's Health System

3.1

Sort:

Patient Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

I applied online and it took about a week and a half to two weeks for them to call and request an interview. I scheduled it for a few days out. When I was brought back the interview was held in a meeting room and there were three women there to interview me. It was a very pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond to help a patient or customer? What was the situation and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

Interview was traditional, laid back, and comfortable. Relevant questions to make sure the position is a good fit for both sides. A lot of explanation of the goals of Nemours Research Institute, history, goals, and plans for growth.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions mostly related to your previous experience and your career goals.   Answer Question

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Orlando, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. Interview, offer and acceptance within 2 weeks of applying. Surpisingly fast for any Florida hospital! The managers presented themselves well, and were very engaging

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Wilmington, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview method. Nurse manager, assistant nurse manager and two soon-to-be nurses (nursing assistants at time of my interview) took turns asking me questions, lasted about 20 or so minutes

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System in May 2012.

Interview

Behavioral Interview Question (Tell me about a time....) using the Star formula Situation Task Action Results

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a irate customer and how did u handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy but must have proof of high school diploma and active and current phone number of previous employers for employment verification

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

took a while to get an interview, it was ok . manager i met with both male was very nice, but it was awkward. I felt they only had me to interview due to the schedule they were asking for and they had no choice but to choose me.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in the medical field   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Sat before a 5 person panel, two of which were video conferencing from the home office in Jacksonville, FL and one who had flown up from Jacksonville along with two of the Delaware members of the Creative Team. Reviewed my portfolio, asked questions about my resume and just general questions about me to kinda get a feel for me.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I applied online, had a short call from the hiring manager, and was then asked to come in for a day-long interview. The day-long interview consisted of interviews with the hiring manager, 2-3 directors, and 3-4 direct reports. For the last part of the day, I was given a set time to complete a skills test and personality test.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked about my current job situation: $, potential start date, commute
      Directors asked behavioral interview questions: Tell me about a time that you had X problem, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

Interview process was relaxed, comfortable, informative.
    People were friendly, inquisitive, and open.
    I was able to have all of my questions answered.
    I interviewed with both department heads and two peers.
    I was given a tour of the facility. Everyone I met was kind and enthusiastic.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers, managers alternated asking scripted questions. They were friendly and personable. Gave me the opportunity to ask questions and answered them thoroughly. Questions were typical "give an example of ...." type questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer