Nemours Children's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nemours Children's Health System

3.1

IT Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Great experience and fair opportunity. Went through a phone interview first. Following that I was called in for a panel interview. The interview lasted about one hour. There were four people involved in the interview. They mostly asked about my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• How would my previous employer describe me today as an employee.   Answer Question

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Pleasant panel interview. Basic interview questions. Very friendly panel made me feel very comfortable. Many questions, be prepared. I am very excited to start working with this amazing company as they have me more eager to do so as I already was!

MRI Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

I met with a manager and a lead tech. They both took turns asking questions and explaining the job. I was also offered a department tour and introduced to other employees.

Pharmacy Tech Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Orlando, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online for this position. I heard back from an HR rep about a week later to schedule a Telephone Interview for Start Up Position. I had to wait a week and a half for the telephone interview. Next step will be on location interview and I will find out if I get that chance before the end of the month.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage technicians with more experience than yourself?   1 Answer

Patient Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

I applied online and it took about a week and a half to two weeks for them to call and request an interview. I scheduled it for a few days out. When I was brought back the interview was held in a meeting room and there were three women there to interview me. It was a very pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond to help a patient or customer? What was the situation and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Medical Secretary III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Wilmington, DE) in October 2018.

Interview

Three people interview me manager, supervisor and chief doctor of the department
    2 hours long with a lot of questions of organization and being able to work in a fast pace environment

Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Wilmington, DE) in January 2018.

Interview

In the first two weeks, the process was very quick. There were at least two phone interviews and then two face-to-face interviews. After that, I had heard almost nothing, except that they were still working on vetting other candidates. After a month had passed, I had thought that I had been passed on. Then, three months after that, I was called back for a third face-to-face and then presented with an offer.

Program and Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

I was contacted by HR and had a short screening. I was then sent a long list of questions to answer, which took a significant amount of to complete. I never heard back afterward. While I have no issue with being not selected to move forward, the fact that I after I spend at time drafting a document, I should have been given the decency of an email to at least say someone else was selected.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just a long list of questions to answer, with about 8-10 questions that required significant time to complete.   Answer Question

Authorization Referral Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

I was contacted via email to call and set up interview. I interviewed with two managers one from intake and another from the referral department then I interviewed with a peer employee and a group of employees that the candidate would be managing.
    I believe it went well. But I will say that meeting probably had a few members that wanted the job , wasn't qualified for it and wasn't given the opportunity to be considered for the role.
    I've had a few panel interviews and group interviews but none like this where the employees are given a prospective bosses resume to review.
    It should be more so this is the person selected by the upper management staff to lead you all and trust they are qualified and put in this position because of their abilities.

Revenue Cycle Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

Interview

Avarage. Informal. The interviewers were negative about the company. After 4 weeks wait. I reached out to the Hiring Manager and responded that they are continuing interviews but no position for me. No professional feedback or recommendations. My qualifications and interview fullfill the expectations.
    No recruiter or HR response regarding the interview. Lack of professionalism and very bias.

Interview Questions

• About my professional background. Hiring Manager pleased with responses and experience.   Answer Question