Nemours Children's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nemours Children's Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

3.2

Authorization Referral Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

I was contacted via email to call and set up interview. I interviewed with two managers one from intake and another from the referral department then I interviewed with a peer employee and a group of employees that the candidate would be managing.
    I believe it went well. But I will say that meeting probably had a few members that wanted the job , wasn't qualified for it and wasn't given the opportunity to be considered for the role.
    I've had a few panel interviews and group interviews but none like this where the employees are given a prospective bosses resume to review.
    It should be more so this is the person selected by the upper management staff to lead you all and trust they are qualified and put in this position because of their abilities.

Revenue Cycle Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Avarage. Informal. The interviewers were negative about the company. After 4 weeks wait. I reached out to the Hiring Manager and responded that they are continuing interviews but no position for me. No professional feedback or recommendations. My qualifications and interview fullfill the expectations.
    No recruiter or HR response regarding the interview. Lack of professionalism and very bias.

Interview Questions

• About my professional background. Hiring Manager pleased with responses and experience.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers, managers alternated asking scripted questions. They were friendly and personable. Gave me the opportunity to ask questions and answered them thoroughly. Questions were typical "give an example of ...." type questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer

RN- Day Medicine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Was contacted by HR to set up an interview and was emailed benefit information. Interview went well. Met with 3 managers. Said they would have a decision within 3 weeks, hopefully. Sent 2 follow up emails, never heard anything back from anyone. Found out later that position was filled.

Interview Questions

• Strengths? Weaknesses? Asked about employment history. Why leaving current position. What am I most concerned about with this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

Interview was traditional, laid back, and comfortable. Relevant questions to make sure the position is a good fit for both sides. A lot of explanation of the goals of Nemours Research Institute, history, goals, and plans for growth.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions mostly related to your previous experience and your career goals.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

Interview

I applied online, had a short call from the hiring manager, and was then asked to come in for a day-long interview. The day-long interview consisted of interviews with the hiring manager, 2-3 directors, and 3-4 direct reports. For the last part of the day, I was given a set time to complete a skills test and personality test.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked about my current job situation: $, potential start date, commute
      Directors asked behavioral interview questions: Tell me about a time that you had X problem, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Health Equity Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System in April 2015.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview, then was asked to prepare a powerpoint of a relevant publication. Questions covered the presentation, CV, and basic epidemiology concepts. In addition there was a situation question with no right/wrong answer relating to the research & some basic HR questions.

Grant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online; interviewed by 2 people; was Behavioral type questions their questions led off with Tell us about a time and Describe for me a time... Their surprise question was "Why do you want to leave your current position?"

Interview Questions

• Describe for us a time when a team member's task became more of a priority than yours.

Tell us about a time when you had to persuade someone to accept your suggestion.

Tell us about a time when you had to cope with a diffiicult coworker

Why do you want to leave your current position?

My suggestion is to study the company's job announcement requirements and create questions based on your experiences that could likely be asked.

Use the S.T.A.R. format to answer your questions.. Rehearse to a mirror...   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you made a mistake on your job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nemours Children's Health System.

Interview

Interview process was relaxed, comfortable, informative.
    People were friendly, inquisitive, and open.
    I was able to have all of my questions answered.
    I interviewed with both department heads and two peers.
    I was given a tour of the facility. Everyone I met was kind and enthusiastic.

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Sat before a 5 person panel, two of which were video conferencing from the home office in Jacksonville, FL and one who had flown up from Jacksonville along with two of the Delaware members of the Creative Team. Reviewed my portfolio, asked questions about my resume and just general questions about me to kinda get a feel for me.