Neopost Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.0

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Neopost (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Was called by internal recruiter, he set up meeting with District Manager at regional office. This process was fairly easy but due to the District Manager working out of another office, scheduling our meeting became very challenging as he was only available very early or very late on select days of the week.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, go through your previous work experience and background   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neopost (Hayward, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and desktop team lead. Interview was informal but professional.

Junior Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Debden, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neopost (Debden, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes late! The guy didn't really mind though, took me straight into a room and we did a few Electronics and C Code examples, pretty simple like arrays and sizeof(), lasted about 45 minutes then got shown around the place. I just seemed really interested in the stuff they were making, like wow that looks really cool and "so how does that part work then" and "Ahh so that's how you manage your codebase, cool!"

Interview Questions

• What is the gain for this op-amp   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neopost in October 2008.

Interview

Many of the positions are filled by referral as this is a small industry that has lost quite a few jobs at Neopost due to the merger between Neopost and Hasler and the subsequent reduction in force due to redundancy. The Regional Managers staff these positions and really talk a lot about their benefits which are ok, company car, and how generally it is a fairly easy job because the company is so well organized and use technology to be more efficient. The reason they talk so much about this is because salary may be as low as $40,000. The competitor, Pitney Bowes, pays about $55,000 for the same position.

Salary

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neopost in May 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview, following a 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you struggled to complete a task?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interview

Processus basic, entretien en face à face. Puis réponse après l'entretien.
    Après cela, vous rencontrez le responsable du service en question et échanger sur certains points. La DRH était très gentille, souriante et agréable, très à l'écoute et échange énormément avec le candidat

Interview Questions

• Questions basics, sur les compétences, les centres d'intérêts.   Answer Question