Neopost USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.6

Sales Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neopost USA (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Typical internal recruiter phone screen. Met with hiring manager and their supervisor in person. Final in-person interview process included 4 VP's one at a time in morning - afternoon then lunch with hiring manager to recap the morning. It was a good experience since they were looking to see if the position they were looking to fill was a match between my skills and what they needed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that a decision you made did not work out. What was the outcome and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Felt as if they were selling me on the company / position as opposed to seeing if there was a mutual fit for the job. Problem is, my resume wasn't reviewed in advance and the interviewer no familiarity with my background.

The salary range for the position ($40's) was extremely low for anyone with more than a few years' experience, yet they brought me in for an interview (15+ years) and tried to sell me on the job.

National Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Carrollton, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received call from VP out of Connecticut to meet since he was in town. Never specified that it was a formal interview. Met and interviewed with VP who spent 70% of the time talking about Connecticut compared to Dallas and the company. Very informative and again why it was confusing that it was an actual interview. It felt more like an informational meeting. Towards the end of the meeting, he began asking about my background and experience as it related to the job. At the point I asked him what the interview process entailed and the VP advised "you're in it". He was in a hurry to fill the job and advised his next conversation was with his VP. I never heard back on the job and even emailed the VP directly for an update (he gave me his card).

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Neopost USA in May 2015.

Interview

It was about 3 interviews. First one is with the Sales Manager. The second one is with the District Manager. 3rd interview is a ride a long with another rep.

Interview Questions

• It was a general interview process just to walk them through my resume   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neopost USA in April 2014.

Interview

Two in-person interviews, then a ride-along with a current employee. The first was very quick and basically a personality overview to see how well interviewer and candidate got along. Got passed along to higher management, and the process was similar. Received a phone call asking for me to come back for the ride-along. Met the employee and accompanied him on client visits and prospecting in their territory. This person gave feedback to management on the candidate. Received the job offer via telephone call.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Carrollton, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

one with supervisor and one with a manager (same day), standard run of the mill questions, nothing special. I recommend using practicing 1st and smiling big! Act real enthusiastic and you will have the job.....or not. No testing is required at all so it's all based on who you can impress and how many positions need to be filled

Document Handling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Boca Raton, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Typical interview process; sat with the current manager and had a discussion along with answering a few questions; this was a typical job interview - do your research, have questions prepared and do your prep

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neopost USA.

Interview

Typical process.Phone interview after doing you initial screening with the recruiter.(Mostly technical questions).This is followed by in person interview where you will drilled with the development team and then with the management team.They then have an elaborate background checking process before giving the offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview with Corporate recruiter, face to face interview with local manager, ride day in the field and phone interview with Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember a specific difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neopost USA.

Interview

Slow