Nesco Resource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nesco Resource Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nesco Resource in February 2017.

Interview

First of all the recruiter is the negative part of the entire equation. She asked me to put my resume in Word document format and then altered my resume. I have no idea what changes were made. But the interview was not relevant to the information being asked for by the interviewer. Needless to say the poor guy thought he was talking to someone much more qualified than myself. It was a big waste of time.
    OpenWorks is likely a great company. I may never find out, the recruiter was mire intrested cashing her commission check than diong a professional job.

Interview Questions

• What 3 things best describe your management style?   1 Answer

Contract Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource in May 2016.

Interview

I wish I could, but after 1 initial phone call. I could not get ANY feedback... good or back, from my recruiter. I was timely in submitting my info, and going through phone screen processes. After my initial phone call, and numerous attempts to reach my recruiter over the course of 2 weeks, I moved on. Recruiter never got in touch to say they were not interested. Terrible follow through. I will not consider ANY positions through Nesco in the future.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application & have an interview on 8/16/13. She had a job opportunity that was given to her while I was sitting there, that another person said would be a good fit for me. She wanted to read it over & then she would call me.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthington, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Worthington, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process was exceptional. The branch manager is extremely knowledgeable in the staffing world. It is obvious that she'd be a great leader and a nice place to work. The office staff is friendly and there is a true sense of teamwork in the office. The pay is very competitive and the processes are well documented.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be successful in recruiting?   1 Answer