Nesco Resource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nesco Resource Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

1.6

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nesco Resource.

Interview

Face to face on two occasions after a preliminary phone screen. Interviewed with direct report/manager on first meet. On 2nd meet, interviewed with would be colleagues, not as a panel but individually

Interview Questions

• What is the largest number of open reqs you have worked on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I put my must haves on the table in first call. Received a counter from current employer and it was matched

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Was called and interviewed over the phone after I submitted my resume online they sent me to a company where I took a knowledge of skills test I also assembled and soldered a test PC board and was offered a job to wire and assemble PC boards

Interview Questions

• Am I still looking for a job   1 Answer
    • Do I have a few minutes for and interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nesco Resource in February 2017.

Interview

First of all the recruiter is the negative part of the entire equation. She asked me to put my resume in Word document format and then altered my resume. I have no idea what changes were made. But the interview was not relevant to the information being asked for by the interviewer. Needless to say the poor guy thought he was talking to someone much more qualified than myself. It was a big waste of time.
    OpenWorks is likely a great company. I may never find out, the recruiter was mire intrested cashing her commission check than diong a professional job.

Interview Questions

• What 3 things best describe your management style?   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got a call the next day went in to interview which was very brief with the branch manager, he asked me to come back to see if I meshed well with the other recruiter, so I came back to interview with the other recruiter she asked me a couple questions and said she was good then it took a couple weeks before I received a call back with the job offer

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have as a recruiter?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Alton, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and also emailed the recruiter my my resume I had four interviews altogether two over the phone and two face to face for American Water the interview process was pretty easy. They asked questions related to past experiences and situations and have you take a few customer service scenario test, typing test and fill out a sheet answering questions about yourself

Interview Questions

• What is something you would like to improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Contract Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource in May 2016.

Interview

I wish I could, but after 1 initial phone call. I could not get ANY feedback... good or back, from my recruiter. I was timely in submitting my info, and going through phone screen processes. After my initial phone call, and numerous attempts to reach my recruiter over the course of 2 weeks, I moved on. Recruiter never got in touch to say they were not interested. Terrible follow through. I will not consider ANY positions through Nesco in the future.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was found online and was given a prescreen interview by a recruiter. Manager says briefly about position, then team interviews you. After that I was sent an email with the offer and new hire instructions.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous role. Why are you looking to switch roles currently? What do you do in your spare time?   Answer Question

Professional Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

A company recruiter reached out to me via phone. Interviewed over the phone with the recruiter. They then scheduled an interview on site with the manager. Meet with the manager. Then he passes you along to meet the team. Really quick and brief.

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Chesterfield, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

On the spot drug testing, applications, tax forms, and you're hired. The only thing I didn't like is all the paperwork. You walk out with debit card and start date.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stow, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Stow, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

They called me in for an interview, i filled out an extensive application, they were very kind, i was hired within the week

Negotiation

asked me how much i wanted to make, and they accepted