Nesco Resource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nesco Resource Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nesco Resource in February 2017.

Interview

First of all the recruiter is the negative part of the entire equation. She asked me to put my resume in Word document format and then altered my resume. I have no idea what changes were made. But the interview was not relevant to the information being asked for by the interviewer. Needless to say the poor guy thought he was talking to someone much more qualified than myself. It was a big waste of time.
    OpenWorks is likely a great company. I may never find out, the recruiter was mire intrested cashing her commission check than diong a professional job.

Interview Questions

• What 3 things best describe your management style?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Short, two interviews all with local staff in the office. No testing involved. Small office that covered a large territory. They are a staffing company with offices all across the company. Worked for their technical and professionl division

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background and experience?   1 Answer

Contract Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource in May 2016.

Interview

I wish I could, but after 1 initial phone call. I could not get ANY feedback... good or back, from my recruiter. I was timely in submitting my info, and going through phone screen processes. After my initial phone call, and numerous attempts to reach my recruiter over the course of 2 weeks, I moved on. Recruiter never got in touch to say they were not interested. Terrible follow through. I will not consider ANY positions through Nesco in the future.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthington, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Worthington, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process was exceptional. The branch manager is extremely knowledgeable in the staffing world. It is obvious that she'd be a great leader and a nice place to work. The office staff is friendly and there is a true sense of teamwork in the office. The pay is very competitive and the processes are well documented.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be successful in recruiting?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Alton, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and also emailed the recruiter my my resume I had four interviews altogether two over the phone and two face to face for American Water the interview process was pretty easy. They asked questions related to past experiences and situations and have you take a few customer service scenario test, typing test and fill out a sheet answering questions about yourself

Interview Questions

• What is something you would like to improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Professional Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

A company recruiter reached out to me via phone. Interviewed over the phone with the recruiter. They then scheduled an interview on site with the manager. Meet with the manager. Then he passes you along to meet the team. Really quick and brief.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was found online and was given a prescreen interview by a recruiter. Manager says briefly about position, then team interviews you. After that I was sent an email with the offer and new hire instructions.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous role. Why are you looking to switch roles currently? What do you do in your spare time?   Answer Question

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Chesterfield, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

On the spot drug testing, applications, tax forms, and you're hired. The only thing I didn't like is all the paperwork. You walk out with debit card and start date.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

2 meetings in the office, one with VP and one with the recruiters. Asked about previous work exp and what I can do to grow business. Mike Gallagher (VP in TX) only cares about if you can help him with his bottom line and has no regard for anything else.

Interview Questions

• What accounts can you break into? Who do you know in IT in TX?   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stow, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nesco Resource (Stow, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

They called me in for an interview, i filled out an extensive application, they were very kind, i was hired within the week

Negotiation

asked me how much i wanted to make, and they accepted