Nespresso USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Boutique Coffee Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nespresso USA (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied for the job, got the call within a week or two, and had an interview a few days later. Did two interviews and was told I got the job on the spot after the second one.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your best and your worst qualities.   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nespresso USA.

Interview

professional, prompt, and standard length for brand role. couple quick HR interviews over the phone, then 30 minutes brand manager over the phone., then onsite 1hour with brand manager, 1 hour with director, and 30 minutes with talent acquisition

Boutique Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nespresso USA (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The process took about six weeks, and I interviewed with seven different people, from the recruiter to the director of retail operations. As a former Nestle employee, business owner and 20 year retail manager, you would think getting hired here would have been easy. Think again. After being told that I was the leading candidate for the job, I got a call one morning from the recruiter, saying that they decided to go in a different directions. Even recommendation letters from my prior Nestle manager did not help.

Interview Questions

• What kind of supervision do you prefer   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nespresso USA (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The actual Nespresso team I would be working with seemed great, but the HR recruiter was such a nightmare to communicate with that I ended up accepting another offer before I could reach them for a status update, 2 weeks after emailing them. They asked for references from my current job, effectively outing me to my colleagues, and emailed them requesting availability, but never called or responded to further prompts from my references. Email communication was poor, leaving me guessing if interviews were over the phone or in-person, and calls were not scheduled in advance, so I was glued to my personal phone during work hours. This interview experience seriously impacted my view of the company as a whole, and after the process I don't believe I'll be pursuing any future leads here.

Entire process took about 8 weeks:
    -20 minute phone screener about a week after application
    -1 hour(!) phone interview with prospective supervisor
    -1 hour in-person with the same prospective supervisor and 1 hour with director
    -20 minute screener with higher up Talent acquisition for personality-based questions
    -4 references, including 1 previous supervisor, and 1 from current job

Interview Questions

• How can the Nespresso brand better appeal to the American market while maintaining its global identity and feel?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nespresso USA (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview took about 20 minutes asked me scenario type questions and some behavior type as well. Said some one would call me if I would be considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a unhappy customer situation and how would you resolve it ?   Answer Question

Director Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nespresso USA.

Interview

I had a positive experience. I applied online and was contacted 3-4 days later for an initial phone screening. Overall the hiring manager was very pleasant, interesting in hearing about my background and then giving a full explanation of what the job entailed.

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nespresso USA.

Interview

1 in-person interview in their office. I got the interview through a staffing agency. It was a very basic interview. It was a good experience, I got a call a few days later maybe like 3 with a job offer. I started the next Monday after that. It did take a few months to get officially hired from the agency but that is expected

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nespresso USA (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their Taleo website. I was emailed for an HR phone interview 2 weeks later. I was then referred to the hiring manager and met with her for an interview that week. Both women were friendly and accomodating. The HR phone interview had a few more specific, behavioral questions but the in-person interview was more conversational. However, a month later I found out that they had hired an internal person, which was extremely disappointing because you can't compete with that.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Nespresso?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you saw something going wrong on the job, and how did you fix it?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with pushback from people who need to change the way they do things to accomodate new regulations?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nespresso USA.

Interview

After applying I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter seemed rushed and disinterested in what you had to say. I asked her about the role in general and she didn't know- I must have said something not right because she was extremely rude from then on. Overall, not a good impression from HR. Also, no follow up from HR.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nespresso USA (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

An HR rep calls you to review your resume and background. It is a very thorough discussion about each resume item and how it correlates to the role they're trying to fill.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a challenge and how you overcame it.   4 Answers

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nespresso USA (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process went pretty quickly and there was good communication thought the three months. Kenzie was great and helped answer every question I had from Nespresso, to the role, to the actual interview process.