Ness Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.9

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was very easy with basic java and database questions. Process did not take very long. Very organized and very quick in moving to the next step. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ness Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Interview

One round telephonic and two f2f technical .All java questions.Few quality related questions since the position is for Quality Assurance.Finally a round of interview with manager.Overall the interview was average in terms of technology

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Company never mentioned that i wan't being interviewed for a developer , until the second round where i had to explicitly ask them what my responsibilities would be when the persons replied with you'll be put into testing , told him i'm not interested in testing and concluded the interview , after which they still called me for further rounds

Interview Questions

• He asked me a stupid puzzle about 2 cups of water which are 4 and 5 liters respectively , about java , linux and databases   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

it consists of 3 rounds, first was online apti, second was technical written and the third was face to face interview all the rounds are easy and can be cleared with basic knowledge

Interview Questions

• program to print factorial of a number   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was very short process, they took 3 round all technical. Finally one guy came out and said me to you may leave i will send you offer letter on either Monday or Tuesday..... I said that's fine and i left. I was waiting for their response to come then on thursday i called one guy and ask about the same and what they replied was surprising they said "Hr feedback was not positive". I disconnected the call immediately. i don't know why these companies waste other time. I was waiting for process from since morning and finally it was done at evening 6 PM.

Interview Questions

• Simple Basics, OOPS question. write one one example to show oops concept in paper.
      Grid view, Mvc Question, Master Page, Sessions, Events, Interface, Overriding.
      But i would suggest don't go their.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME INTO THIS UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY.
    Their work is to waste your time and nothing.
    So unprofessional .
    If you still want to go , you/ll regret afterwards and write your experience

Interview Questions

• Interview is easy, they'll take written,tech interview,MR,HR. Once you clear the HR round , there will be no more communication for weeks , then suddenly they'll call you again for an interview and will start the whole procedure from scratch like again written , tech round.
      And if you couldn't clear that second procedure which is certainly very tough than 1st, they'll tell you that if there's other opening we'll call you and again the procedure will repeat.

Please dont go and waste your time in this, I am a fresher that's why suggesting you for us time is very important and I have wasted many time into this and in the end nothing got in hand .

PS: If you have free time and want to waste it , then NESS hiring is the right place   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Was made to wait for 2 hours to meet the contact person. The interview was hardly for 5 mins as the interviewers were in a hurry to wrap up. They asked random java questions and programs just for the sake of it. The interviewer was very rude and was not ready to accept different solutions.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview was good. A technical round was about my experience in technologies I worked for. HR Round was good too. Manager round was about my abilities to handle responsibilities and about my potential. All the interviewers were nice and great hospitality.

Interview Questions

• Decribe yourself.
      Explain your current responsibilities.
      And many technical questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Interview

The moment I entered Ness, the HR asked me for my resume. She then asked me if i know struts, hibernate and spring. I told her i have got a training in hibernate and i am currently learning Struts, and I have got a basic understanding of Spring. She then told me she wanted working exp in above fields. All this was not mentioned in JD. These guys didnot even check my resume which i had mailed them a day earlier. Un professional behavior and a complete waste of travelling time.
    TIP: Please make a proper JD of exactly what you guys want compulsorily and then only publish it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

They conducted 3 rounds ..
    Technical round of 45 mins to 1 hours ..
    Managerial round of 30 to 45 mins..
    HR round of 15 to 20 mins
    Technical round had question on SQL SSIS and SSRS technologies
    Managerial round was non technical................