Ness Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ness Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Interview

One round telephonic and two f2f technical .All java questions.Few quality related questions since the position is for Quality Assurance.Finally a round of interview with manager.Overall the interview was average in terms of technology

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ness Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview was good. A technical round was about my experience in technologies I worked for. HR Round was good too. Manager round was about my abilities to handle responsibilities and about my potential. All the interviewers were nice and great hospitality.

Interview Questions

• Decribe yourself.
      Explain your current responsibilities.
      And many technical questions
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Interview

The moment I entered Ness, the HR asked me for my resume. She then asked me if i know struts, hibernate and spring. I told her i have got a training in hibernate and i am currently learning Struts, and I have got a basic understanding of Spring. She then told me she wanted working exp in above fields. All this was not mentioned in JD. These guys didnot even check my resume which i had mailed them a day earlier. Un professional behavior and a complete waste of travelling time.
    TIP: Please make a proper JD of exactly what you guys want compulsorily and then only publish it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

They are taking too much time to take interview,for HR round they took 2 hours,they are wasting our time.If u want to go please shedule it at ur flexible hours

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ness Technologies in November 2015.

Interview

i applied for ness technologies in beersheva and got a call for an interview.
    I was asked three questions.One of them was to write a function that gets a folder name and prints every file in this folder , and to optimize my solution with threads.

Interview Questions

• write a function that prints all the files in a folder   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Airoli (India)).

Interview

1 Technical, 1-HR, Simple and easy process, asks questions based on J2EE Frameworks and other if mentioned. If you have basics of core java, advance java, you can easily crack interveiw.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

1 online test , 2 technical and hr. they are careless people someone tell us to go to ground floor for further round and that person not even bother and she is not even took interview for few of us she got call from someone she simply sent us by telling we will call you for the further rounds simply waste of attending

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

I was given a paper with questions in .NET, and some code to follow and tell the results.
    people were nice, proccess was efficient.
    then I met the HR and then a meeting with the customer (it was outsourcing) to gain his approvement.
    I got the constract and it was a little confusing, better read it carefully

Interview Questions

• try catch - when any code happens   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ness Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Round - Online aptitude questions
    2. Face to face - Javascript Concepts. You will be shown a code snippet and asked what would be the output. Also you will be asked what to done to make output something else.
    3. If they are satisfied regarding face to face, you will be given a coding exercise. Expectation is to solve it in Object oriented manner and writing testable code. DOM manipulation wont work out. Once this is submitted, a code walkthrough round will be there.
    4. HR

The treat you like a real professional and they respect your time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Interview

Pre screening round either tele phonic or face to face
    Other technical rounds depends on the EDC client in which ur giving interview
    client rounds will be there, u have to go to client place to give interview