Nest Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nest Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Nest

1 Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nest.

Interview

Though I was not offered the position, I absolutely loved my interview process at Nest. I have never felt more myself through an interview process than through my experience at Nest. The only critique I had to make was that – since the company was recently acquired by Google – there were a few steps that were taken out of order and it got a little confusing for me as the interviewer.
My first interview was a group interview with 3 other EA’s at the company. My second interview was a 2 hour block where I met one on one with each of the 4 Engineering Managers the position would be supporting.
Because Google had just acquired the company, I ended up doing the Google CGA after doing all the interviews with Nest, which should have been the other way around.
The entire process took just a little over a month. At the end of it all, they offered the position to another candidate who had more professional experience. However, I ended the interview process on a good note. If they opened another Admin position, I would definitely consider applying again if they would allow me to.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through the steps that would need to be taken when planning the opening party for a new Google Campus in Bangalore, India.   Answer Question