Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nestlé

Sort:

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked multiple behavioral questions. Consisted of multiple STARS interview process questions such as reactions to certain situations, work history, experience, and why you want to work for Nestle. Was a three on one interview which was not intimidating by any means. The questions were very easy considering the caliber of the company.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to respond when things didn't go as planned.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zurich, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Zurich, MT) in February 2010.

Interview

initial communications, phone interview, face to face interview

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

it felt like an HR conversation not an interview for the position. Questions seemed vague and not specifically related to the job. It was very informal and not what I expected having reaching out to the hiring manager before hand.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé (Newark, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I got to the second round of interviews, first round was a pretty standard phone interview, they asked me to describe everything on my resume and it was a lot of information about the position itself but it was an HR woman who didn't know that much.
    SEcond round was someone who went from this position to full time, he was really friendly, made the company sound great, it was conversational. They asked situation type questions like describe an achievement you're proud of or a challenge you've overcome.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

the interview process was pretty short and to the point, the hiring process took a little longer. there was about four steps and each step took two weeks to go through.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was simple. Talked to the warehouse supervisor, shift supervisor, and HR. It lasted about 2.5 hours. the whole process took about 3 weeks. Very nice people, nice facility, wish I could have taken the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were asked to stay late and did not want to.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Tampa, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview comprised of mostly behavioral questions (i.e. name a time when you didn't see eye to eye with a co-worker and how did you handle it; describe a time when you were asked to do something that you didn’t feel comfortable doing and explain what you did in that situation). The interview seemed to go well in my opinion, however I never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer seemed overly concerned that my commute would've been too long for me to handle (45 minutes).   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

go through very well. They want to know whether you are familiar with data processing. They care whether you are careful and responsible enough. They let me use the excel to process the data.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Tulare, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was your typical phone interview. Asked a couple questions about myself and my background. Then discussed about the position and what the responsibilities and expectations are. The process going forward was also discussed to keep me on the same page.

Inventory Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews, one in person. They seemed very serious at first, but
    In the end they hired some internal people, it was a complete waste of time.
    Do not waste your time to apply in this company if your don't have strong relations there or if you don't already work there and looking for a better position.

Interview Questions

• only strange behavioral questions   1 Answer