Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in July 2017.

Interview

Initial email thru LinkedIn. 5 phone interviews with recruiter, hiring manager, CFO, HR, ad outgoing hiring manager. 1 in-person interview. Laid back interviews, but got to the point. Fair offer made after in person interview.

Brand Marketing Development Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

I applied on the company career portal and was contacted two weeks later. I had a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked basic questions about my background as well as some behavioral questions. I sent a thank you email as well as a follow up email two weeks later. Both of which I received no response. It has been two and a half months since the phone interview and I have not heard anything. The career portal still shows that my application is under review, but there seems to be no movement.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Interview

Long process with behavioral questions. "Tell me of a time when...", "Describe a situation in which you...". Many people interviewed me withihn a day, but found out results fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength   1 Answer

QC Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Based on their body language assessment, two of my interviewers were not interested from the start.No matter how efficiently you answer the questions, No matter how smart you are, No matter how educated you are, No matter your experience. Your skin color kills your dream. Their eye says it all, “why are you here? This is not for you; this position is for whites only.”
    So, Hear me
    1. Know your resume top to bottom and tell it when you introduce your self (Remember, Black [Red alert]). Make up stories and pay attention to questions.
    2. Dress collared shirt, try to be very clean, No shirts or pants with bizarre symbols or words written on it (my mistake). When they show you their working place, one of the interviewers walks behind you and study you. (Remember, Black [Red alert]).
    3. Take all your sweet time to explain their questions; don't just blurt out the answers, even though you know the answers (my mistake). Most of their questions is not related to your education or prior work experience it is about socialization, what will you do if this occurs…etc.
    4. If you are black man, that is 70% of lost chance (screwed). If you are black girl. Use makeup to tone up your skin color. Unless you have nice interviewers.
    5. You know the result from their body language; don’t wait on their little e-mail. They will send you anyways, it that reads”… blah…blah… we decided to move forward with other candidates."

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about situations where you had difficulty in balancing priorities…."   1 Answer

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nestlé (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers. First one was cool. Explained the Job simply. Second manager terrible. Kept repeating his self. Stuff he said about the Job didn't go with what first manager was saying. Asked me if I had any questions about the Job and got annoyed and short with me when I asked him. Made some insulting comments about the way I was dressed. Told him I just got off work and 2pm was the latest they could interview me but obviously didn't care. Funny thing is that what I was wearing wasn't much different from nestle uniform because I am a route driver at my job. But pretty sure that's why I didn't get a call back. Advise to manager it's not easy to peruse a new job when already working full time. Should work with people more. And if you don't like the way somebody is dressed or looks you should keep it to yourself. Just makes it obvious

Factory Quality Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview a few days later. I was then contacted by email to schedule a second phone interview, this time with the local plant. The HR rep who conducted the initial phone interview was very personable, friendly, and professional. He asked standard interview questions. The position was put on hold before the second phone interview though, so that's as far as the process went.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

It is behavioral based. Sharpen up on examples. For example leadership, team work, problem solving, conflicts. It was all day and a pane of two-three people ask you behavior based type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you lead a team that consisted of various support groups?   3 Answers

Router Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Phila, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was over the phone and not very professional. It seemed that that they had a candidate pre determined as the questions were not very thoughtful. Interviewer was 30 min late for a call in appointment.....pathetic. Interviewer was rushing through the questions and was more interested in getting to the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important part of this poisition?   1 Answer

Finance and Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the fall and they did a phone screen in early January. I passed that round so then they reached out to me for a skype interview in January. It was almost entirely behavioral with a few questions directed specifically at my resume in the beginning. I never heard from them after that round.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Anderson, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

After I passed my test; I received an email for my first interview; went to the interview, which was a group interview; just received word that they are moving forward with other candidates; I don't understand what I did wrong, I mean how can anyone tell what kind of worker someone will be by a few standardized questions? Very frustrating and upsetting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you experienced conflict, and what was your course of action to resolve it.   Answer Question