Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Purchasing Manager Interview

Interview

Long process with behavioral questions. "Tell me of a time when...", "Describe a situation in which you...". Many people interviewed me withihn a day, but found out results fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

It is behavioral based. Sharpen up on examples. For example leadership, team work, problem solving, conflicts. It was all day and a pane of two-three people ask you behavior based type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you lead a team that consisted of various support groups?   3 Answers

Router Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Phila, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was over the phone and not very professional. It seemed that that they had a candidate pre determined as the questions were not very thoughtful. Interviewer was 30 min late for a call in appointment.....pathetic. Interviewer was rushing through the questions and was more interested in getting to the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important part of this poisition?   1 Answer

Finance and Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the fall and they did a phone screen in early January. I passed that round so then they reached out to me for a skype interview in January. It was almost entirely behavioral with a few questions directed specifically at my resume in the beginning. I never heard from them after that round.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Anderson, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

After I passed my test; I received an email for my first interview; went to the interview, which was a group interview; just received word that they are moving forward with other candidates; I don't understand what I did wrong, I mean how can anyone tell what kind of worker someone will be by a few standardized questions? Very frustrating and upsetting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you experienced conflict, and what was your course of action to resolve it.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Quick phone screen with very nice lady then disorganized skype interview with awkward manager... made it to final round in California. VERY competitive once you get there, took about 1/4 of us who flew out.. but awesome accommodations and friendly workers. Program seems okay, lots of travel/locations involved

Rural Carrier Associate USPS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Jeffersonville, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very easy going. However when I thought I was applying for a full time job, I was only applying for a SUB job. I didn't know then but I know now that if it states (Non Career Opportunity) then you are pretty much applying to be someones relief. Which means the only days you get work is the days the full time drivers ask off. Example: Saturdays, days after and before holidays, days they take off for family vacations or emergencies. I was majorly let down because I had an outstanding score on my test and I really thought I had it in the bag. But noone can afford to work 2 days a week AT VERY MAXIMUM.

Interview Questions

• If a customer contacts you and are very clearly angry about something how would you react?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any driving experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any prior driving from the passenger side history?   1 Answer
    • Do you allow yourself to get worked up or upset easily?   1 Answer

Finance Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Stamford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Communication with HR was very good, they called when they said, and set up an onsite interview for 1/2 a day. First interviewer didn't show till later so they replaced with another person,I met only 2 team member's of the 5 and HR,two of the key interviewer's did a "No show" they said they were in a meeting. HR told me they would re schedule to complete the interviews and a decision would not be made until then. I then got a call that they moved ahead with another candidate which I appreciated.They also have moved to a open seating plan recently. The people I met were very nice.

Interview Questions

• General conversation, and specific info. given on role. What were your challenges in your last role. Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

HSE Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is very well organised and is witnessed by many personnel according to the corporate policies of Nestle to ensure fair chances..as well as gender balance consideration...

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Nestle   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Really fun and easy interview. It was conversational. They asked behavioral questions in the first round and in the second round. Both lasted about 45 mins to an hour. Everyone was really friendly.